The monster

^not mine if you know who's it is so I can give credit^

Warnings- there will be homophonic slurs in this chapter do not read if you are sensitive to the topic.

We all jumped up at the sound of Nancy's mom trying to open the door Nancy quick told her she was getting dressed. She changed quickly and let me borrow more clothes considering mine where still covered in slime and dirt. We climbed out the window and went into town to get supplies.

We went into a hunting store that was on Main Street I could feel the store owner looking at us so I looked back he quickly averted his gaze.

So how the hell do we kill this thing? Jonathan asked

Well I can tell you it doesn't like fire I said.

That's perfect! Jonathan said we grabbed everything we would need for our little trap and went to the counter in an attempt to pay for our items but the store owner was skeptical about giving us the items.

Now what are you kids doing? The owner asked

We looked at each other for a moment not knowing what to say

Monster hunting Nancy said with the shrug of her shoulders I smirked at her

The owner finally let us pay we took everything to Jonathan's car I turned to Nancy seeing her looking up at the movie theater display. Spray painted on in ugly orange letters was-

Nancy the slut wheeler! (Y/N) the mute Henderson! And Jonathan the fag Byers enjoy the show!

We heard laughing coming from the ally way by the theater. Nancy quickly moved in the direction on the sounds- me and Jonathan hot on her heals.

We got into the ally just in time to see Nancy slapping Steve.

Why are you hitting me? Your the slut! Don't think I didn't see that between you and Jonathan- oh and you too (y/n) got to hand it to you Byers didn't think you had it in you to get one girl lead alone two of them.... Steve said.

That's not what it looked like Nancy quickly defended

Then what was it!?

I can't answer that

I grabbed Nancy's hand and pulled her away from this situation. We where leaving when Steve targeted Jonathan as an outlet for his anger.

You know all this time I thought you where a fag you and your creepy little brother! I'm glad he died so he could get away from your family! Sorry to be the one who had to brake it to you! Your family's fucked!

Jonathan turned around and started swinging at Steve. Tommy started to intervene but I stoped him I wanted to get my anger out so I started to hit tommy I stoped after a few swings putting him on his ass. Soon some cops came and broke the fight. Steve and tommy unfortunately got away