The body

After spending the night over at the Byers residence making sure everyone was conferable I went home finally letting my pain go through tears and small screams into my pillow. After what felt like hours but was likely only ten minutes I got up to check on Dustin and pack a bag for when I went back to the house tonight. I knocked on Dustins door he looked up and me and broke he just cried in my arms when he was done he was really quiet so I gave him a distraction.

Hey Dustin?

What (y/n)?

Look at this.

When I had his full attention I held up my hand. I shut my eyes when I opened them there was fire in my palm I shaped it to be like a character from one of Dustin's comics. It held his attention for a while as he looked on in wonder he reached out to touch the small flame before pulling his hand back at the sound of his radio springing to life.

Dustin? (Y/n)? Do you copy?

Yes, loud and clear!

Meet me at my house I have something to show you. Over and out.

Me and Dustin got on our bikes and went over to the house

~time skip~

We sat with eleven trying to get into contact with will I was in utter shock at the fact he could still be alive but knowing about the nether or as the kids called it the "upside down" I knew that there was every chance he could still be out there. I could feel eleven giving up so I put my hand on hers trying to give her reassurance the radio flicked to life giving us a muffled cry of a child. My heart was in utter shock it was falling into my stomach and it was seeding up and slowing down all at the same time.

The boys where fighting about what they had heard mike insisted what they had heard was will. Lucas insisted it was a baby and Dustin on the fence. I had let a few silent tears fall- finally the boy I loved like family the boy who never stoped making me smile the boy who could bring a room down with his smile and laugh had shown a sign of being alive and I could not be happier. I felt a hand on my back it was Dustin

Are you ok?

Ask me tomorrow?

Dustin cracked a small smile

I'm sorry I know it's silly but... that was will I just missed him so much the thought of him still being out there is just over whelming.

~small skip~

Me, Dustin, and Lucas looked for clothes for eleven while mike did her makeup. I searched old things in the room finding a jacket for her when I looked back Dustin was a blonde wig and Lucas found a nice pink dress previously belonging to Nancy. I walked into the room mike was doing elevens makeup to see he actually did a really good job. I turned away as eleven changed I stared to brush out the wig getting to be nice and clean looking when I felt a tap on my back I smiled there was eleven looking as cute as a button I put on the wig for her and straightened it out making it look perfect. When we where done I went to open the door but eleven stoped me.

What's up kid?

Now you?

What do you mean?

Eleven gestured at her dress then my jeans and oversized shirt I was at a loss for a moment before remembering the clothes I brought with me intended to be for the next day I shrugged and began to change into a gray sweater, a black skirt,some gray tights, some ankle length black boots and a gray Bennie. I would never want to put this on but what can I say? I wanted to impress Jonathan a little. I turned to eleven she looked at me up and down before calling me pretty.

Eleven walked out as I gathered my things. I heard mike call her pretty... good.... she looked at her reflection before agreeing.

Come on (y/n)! Dustin yelled form out in the hall

Sorry eleven made me change I said as I came out of the room. I looked up to see everyone looking at me in shock they had never really seen me in things that were on the more feminine side. I laughed at them and began to walk to the door.

Sorry for the off topic-ness of this chapter this was more of a filler because I was out all day and it's past midnight at the time I'm writing this