Mommy, Daddy and Uncle

Everyone was in the kitchen of the Avengers' Tower except Tony, Steve and Y/N. Bruce was busy reading the newspaper while Thor and Nat tried to cook an omelette.

Clint was sipping his coffee, he put it back down to the table and asked. "Where's Tony, Steve and Y/N?"

Everyone waited for someone to answer, but there was only silence.

Bruce looked up from his newspaper. He was also wondering where the two is. Tony was drunk last night so it was pretty obvious why he's not there with them, but as for the other two, he had no idea.

"You don't think they went out for a date, don't you?" The archer said once again, picturing the two together.

Seconds later, they heard something running. Everyone stopped on whatever they were doing when a puppy started barking at Bruce.

They all stared at each other, Bruce placed his newspaper down. "uh guys, since when did we have a puppy?"

"I do not understand, what is this creature?" Thor walked over to Bruce. "Where did you come from little creature?" He asked the puppy. This made Clint chuckle, was Thor really talking to a dog?

"This morning," Steve answered Bruce, he was now making his way towards the puppy. "He's Dex."

You were walking behind him and soon crouched down when you were close enough and pet the dog. "Dexie, stop barking. He's a friend, uncle Bruce."

"It is an honor to meet you Dex. I am Thor, son of Odin, god of thunder. But I am afraid I do not understand your language." Clint chuckled once again.

The dog then jumped at you, making you fall down on your back. He licked your face over and over making you giggle. You sat up and cradled the puppy on your lap. "He's the cutest! We can keep him, right?"

Then silence, everyone shared glances.

"Good morning my friends!" Tony greeted in a very energetic tone, throwing his hands in the air as if he doesn't have a hangover. He stopped when realized that everyone was around you, "what is it?" He walked past them just to jump back. "Oh my God it's a dog!"

He stood at the chair. "G-get that thing out of here!"

Thor squinted his eyes, "is that thing a threat? Tony looks so terrorized with the being." He asked Bruce who only shrugged his shoulders.

You stood up, still holding the dog. And with the look in your face, you were obviously not pleased with what the billionaire has just said. "Thing? He is my child you asshole!"

"Lady Y/N gave birth to that creature?"

"No, I adopted him and gave him to Y/N," The puppy then jumped to cap and licked his face.

"I don't care if you want to play mommy and daddy to that thing! Get that out of here," then he started panting melodramatically like he was gasping for air. "I-I'm allergic to dogs!"

You rolled your eyes, "JARVIS, is that true?"

"Mr. Stark is not allergic to dogs," the AI answered.

Tony rolled his eyes, "thank you, JARVIS."

"You are always welcome, sir."

Then he gritted his teeth and decided to get down from the chair.

"Sooo, can we keep him?" You asked once again giving puppy eyes to everyone.

Clint pet the dog, "of course."

"Yeah," Nat said, shrugging.

"If that is what you please Lady Y/N, you may."

You stared at Bruce, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded, pouting his lips. "I guess?"