Okay

After dancing around each other for months, you finally confessed your feelings for him. Surprised when he told you that he likes you too. So, after that, you two became a thing.

You and Bruce has been together for almost a year now. People would say that you are the perfect girlfriend and Bruce is so lucky to have you. You beg to differ, saying that you're lucky to be the doctor's girlfriend.

Everyday you walk into the lab bringing foods with you. For breakfast, lunch, snack time and dinner. You would also visit them whenever Bruce decided to put an all-nighter in the lab, you would convince him that he needs to sleep. Though you weren't successful all the time.

It was alright, you found it fun. Having to take care of Bruce because you love him so much. You care about his welfare. Some people would even question you and Bruce's sex life and all they receive from you is a smile. After a year, you never slept with him even once. He doesn't show that much interest about it. But it didn't bother you, God you love him so much.

You walked inside the tower wearing your heels and black dress. Shoulders slumped and lips turning into a frown, you tried to rub it off your face. Ignoring the pit that you were feeling in your stomach.

Today was your anniversary, you both plan on meeting and eating outside tonight around 7:00 pm but three hours later, your boyfriend was still missing.

He must've been busy with his latest project.

You entered the elevator and asked JARVIS to bring you to the lab's floor. After you arrived there, you instantly saw your boyfriend intently looking at his monitor.

You blinked rapidly and tried to muster up a smile before entering the lab. Tony looked up at you and smiled, Bruce on the other hand remained looking at his monitor.

"Hey, Y/N." Tony greeted you. You smiled back at him but you let your eyes fall to your slightly tired looking doctor.

Tony waited for Bruce to recognize your presence but when he didn't, the billionaire cleared his throat.

Bruce reluctantly took his eyes off his monitor and stared at Tony as if asking him what was the matter. Tony jerked his head to your way which Bruce followed. His mouth fell open when he saw you.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Hey." You smiled at him and walk towards him, placing your hand on his shoulder. He smiled back at you and returned his gaze to the monitor.

"What's with the get up, miss?" Tony asked sounding so curious.

And with that question, Bruce's head fell back and he groaned, finally realizing something.

He had forgotten about your plans.

He buried his face to his palms before finally deciding to look at you, eyes apologetic and head shaking. "Y-Y/N, I'm sorry.. I was just too caught up with—"

You cut him off and gave him an understanding smile. "It's okay Bruce." You gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Happy Anniversary."

"If you want we could go tomorrow ni—"

"It's okay, really." You smiled again. "Are you going to stay in here all night again?"

He smiled at you sheepishly and nodded his head. "This is really big, I can't rest til I—"

"It's okay, Bruce." You placed your right hand on his cheek. "You don't have to explain." You stepped back and sighed.

"Just... rest when you need it, okay? I'll head to bed now." He nodded at you. "I love you."