Jealous

You were on your way to the lab when you stumbled into a group of college girls who were on tour at the tower. You wondered what they were doing in front of the lab, there's nothing to see in there.

You heard them giggling while staring at the lab where your boyfriend and Tony were.

"Oh my gosh! He's so cute."

"Look how focused he is with the screen! I wonder if he can focus on me like that."

"Oh my gosh, I want him on my bed!"

Then they giggled.

You rolled your eyes at this.

You wondered who they were talking about but assumed that it was Tony. To confirm your assumptions, you saw Tony lift up his gaze and winked at the girls. Some giggled at this, but not the ones that you heard talking about earlier.

But when Bruce looked in their direction, they squealed. His brows furrowed in wonder but just shrugged it off.

You felt your blood boiling when you realized that they were all talking about your man.

How dare them? He is my man!

You brushed off the jealousy that was rising in you and walked into the lab, with your head held high. You looked at the girls with squinting eyes.

Huh. I'll show them who he belongs to!

Tony looked over you when you entered. Greeting you with a smile. "Hi Y/N, you look gorgeous today."

Bruce's head perked up when he heard your name. He smiled to himself when he saw you, you were indeed gorgeous. As always.

"Hi Tony," you pursed your lips and handed him the documents that Pepper told you to give him. You smiled sweetly before saying. "Hi, Bruce."

He smiled back at you. "Hey," before returning his gaze to the monitor.

You frowned at this. You expected him to react differently.

Well. I guess that's Bruce. You sighed.

You contemplated before saying. "I was wondering if you'd like to eat breakfast with me upstairs."

Bruce tore his gaze away from the monitor as he looked at you.

"But I already ate breakfast Y/N. We ate together, right?"

"Oh." You said to yourself and put up a smile. "Yes, yes. I forgot. How silly of me."

He stared at you.

"I'll go now, then."

That was the last thing you said before leaving the lab. Leaving Bruce puzzled, he stared at your retreating figure before looking at Tony.

"Is it just me, or she's acting weird?"

Tony just shrugged his shoulders. "She's dating you, of course, she's weird."

Bruce threw a crumpled paper in his direction.

"I was joking!" Tony yelled, trying to dodge the object.

The day went on and there were still students on tour in the tower. They were allowed to go into a room where some of the Science Bros inventions were stored, Bruce and Tony were also there to explain everything to them.

Well, Bruce explained it to them because Tony was just trying to make himself look cool again.

You were standing inside the room and you could see those girls giggling and whispering to each other while looking at your man. You frowned. They kept asking questions, trying their best to look cute. You almost exploded when they tried to make excuses just to touch his arm. Bruce was too oblivious to the way those girls were staring at him.