Attention

"And this is Dr. Bruce Banner. Bruce, this is Y/N." Tony introduced you. The doctor was forced to look away from his monitor with a heavy sigh coming out of his lips. He slowly looked up at you and stood up from his seat.

And in that instant, you felt your heart in your throat. Growing so nervous when you finally got to meet your crush for years, the guy with the green mutant alter ego.

You stare at him with wide eyes, amazed at his gentle and beautiful chocolate eyes that felt like pulling you into him. They were mysterious but blank. He looked tired like he haven't slept for days but he still looked so handsome, especially in that lab coat of his.

He looked.. so different from the Hulk. He looked so calm and composed unlike his other form.

"Dr. Bruce Banner." He said offering a hand shake to you, pulling you out of your thoughts.

You shyly reached for his hand and shook it. Feeling your heart speed up when you touched him. "H-hi, Y/N L/N. I-I'm a huge fan of your works. I like you."

His face scrunched up into a confused  look. And you panicked. "N-no, I mean I.. uh.. I like y-your works. Not you-you. Haha. Silly me."

You tucked your hair in your ear in an attempt to hide your face. You were now blushing and you can't help it. You avoid looking at the doctor and let your gaze fall to Tony, who was trying to hide his smile with his hand.

Calm down Y/N, breathe in... breathe out.

You're just standing in front your crush after all. No biggie.

You're. Just. Standing. In. Front. Of. Freaking. Bruce. Banner.

You were screaming internally when you realized this.

The doctor smiled at you faintly and went back to his seat, focusing once again in his monitor. You avert your gaze from the doctor and looked at Tony.

"Okay... now I'll be taking you to your workplace."

You were the team's new nurse. Clint often visits the lab to get his stitches from Bruce whenever he went home from a mission and Tony couldn't stand it anymore, it sometimes affect their progress from whatever project they're doing so he decided to hire someone for the team.

Months passed and you grew close with everyone except Bruce. He mostly kept to himself and he never talks to you unless it was about something so important. Clint and Tony was the closest to you. Tony is very friendly and welcoming though he tries to flirt with you everyday, Clint was always in your workplace getting stitches almost all the time.

Your admiration for the doctor wasn't a secret. Everyone knew about it except him, though you never really told anyone. They just figured it out in the first month of your stay because you always bring food to the lab, always offering tea or any snack to Bruce.

You were so obvious, doing things for him all the time.

"I smell pasta!" Someone yelled in the kitchen, you turned around and looked for the person behind that voice... but there was no one. Then someone jumped out of the vent making you jump back in surprise.

"Jesus, Clint!"

He chuckled at you finding amusement in your shocked reaction.

"Okay, no pasta for Barton."

His smile faded and looked at you as if you've done something so horrible. "How can you be so heartless, Y/N?"

You rolled your eyes and smiled, dipping a spoon into the sauce and leaning in to taste it. Clint pulled your hand and brought the spoon into his mouth instead, pulling you a bit closer to him. "Mmm, this is good."