A/N- IMPORTANT

Hello Everyone, Emma here! ✋

💕To my new Readers💕
I'm Emma,the writer of '30 days ultimatum' whose characters are so witty, sarcastic and may make you pee your pants due to your excessive laughter.
I write RomCom because it's just who I am and what I do. I mean what's a good romance if there is nothing to laugh about. It'll be damn boring and I'm not boring! 😂

📖To my returning readers📖
Thanks so much for coming back again. I love you all from here to the moon and back!
You already know I'm weird!😂
We've been through a book together, so you already know what you're in for.
Super comical characters, unexpected scenes, and totally awwn moments!😊

So the question is... Cue drumroll 🥁

Do you trust me?😄

Oops! I love you all but please
*To protect my rights as the author of this story*

-Don't translate this story and any of my stories on wattpad, even if you give me credits.

-Currently this story is only available on Wattpad, Inkitt and Anybooks. So if you see it anywhere else, do good to tell me.

-Also note that this is the first draft of the story, so there will be grammatical errors although it will be minimal. Feel free to correct me nicely.😊

-Updates will be every Friday, except I state otherwise.

-I love them comments, votes and reads. So keep hitting those buttons.

-I'll love to hear your thoughts as a reader so feel free to pm me anytime.

-This story will be in a first person point of view, but I'll make sure to specify whose p.o.v it is.

Here are the character casts but feel free to imagine them anyway you want.

These are the major characters, you can imagine the rest the way you want

Thanks MadDragon2005 for the character cards and for the amazing cover.

So what are you waiting for?
Fasten your seatbelt and let's begin this damn ride!
Love you all!😍