Bad B*tchhh

"AHHHHH GET IT B*TCHHHHH" my friend faith said while slapping my ass. We stayed in the club for a few minutes until I realized I had work tomorrow.
"Girllll I'm not finna play with you, I'm finna bounce cause I have working tomorrow night and i have stuff to do tomorrow" I told her walking to the parking lot and to my car.

Yesssss!!! Ya girl has a R.R . No my nigga ain't buy this...I don't even have a nigga lmaoo I make my own money, save it and spend it . Oh I'm so rude My name Is Jayda Campbell I'm 22 years old. I live in New York and what I do for a living is strip. Yea I know strippers are hoes but not me I don't fuck,suck niggas at all I shake my ass and get the cash. I still have my virginity.... yea I know...It's kinda weird but I'm saving it for the right person. I have a condo all to my self and it's a nice size for me. My mom died after I was born so my dad took care of me, He's a well known drug dealer back in Atlanta I moved to N.Y. Just to get away from that and start over. You may be asking have I ever been in a relationship... yes his name was Jayden we were together for 2 years until one day....

Flashback *****

"Baby come here I want some pussy"
"Jayden I can't ...i-I'm not ready..sorry"
Jayden gave me a look of disgust he packed all his things out of my house and left from that day i never heard from him again. I was depressed for 2 months crying, not eating, sleeping, send him paragraphs. But it wouldn't bring him back. One day on Instagram he was with another girl and the caption said " she let me eat whenever i want to" I was furious and sad but you know what I did. I focused on myself and applied for the job down at the club (stripping) I started getting money , I ate more and most of all I bought my favorite car . Fuck him I don't need no nigga periodt. After that life was good!
Flashback over***

For right now I'm focusing on finishing my online school (college) I'm 2 sessions away from completing my course and graduating. I've worked so hard for this I'm proud of myself. Driving home I listening to the radio my favorite song came on by Queen Naija ; bad boy.
I never really had a bad boy
You know I've always been a good girl
Crazy how it happened so fast boy
The way you rocking my world
Boy I think you need a good girl
Someone to make you do better
Maybe I could be a good girl
I could make you do better

I ain't really used to it but I like it
'Cause you're so enticing
Love the way you walk and how smooth you talk
How you move in silence
How fast you be driving
Hold me when I'm crying
And as long as you need me
You know I'm always riding
You open up to me and show me something new
Taught me how to hold my own
I find myself while holding you
If it was up to me I'd hold for ever (ever)
I'm somewhere that we can go together (so it's a crazy thing)

A few minutes later I pulled up to my parking space got out and headed towards my front door. I sat down my stripping bag in my room I showered put on a yellow fashion nova shirt, some black shorts.

 I sat down my stripping bag in my room I showered put on a yellow fashion nova shirt, some black shorts

Lol yea I'm small for my size but I love it. I went to the kitchen ate my burger and fries I had from Steak N'Shake turned on the tv and watched riverdale. I texted my bestfriend telling her she needs to come over so we can talk before I could text her I heard a knock at my door.
"Who is it?"
"Bitch it's me open up" she said walking in with two bags of food from Wendy's. She knows that's my favorite place to eat... something must be bothering her.
"Bestie you look cute lemme take a picture" I said .

" thanks pooh, anyway we need to get out and shake some ass and get yo little ass a Man!" "Girlll

"Girlll... ion need a man all I need is a check hannnnn" I said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.
" jayda can I be honest with you" she said holding my hands.
"Sure bae talk"
" YOURE 22 YEARS OLD YOU SHOULD BE LIVING YOUR LIFE AND DOING W.E YOU WANT. JAYDEN ASS AINT SHIT BUT DONT LET HIM STOP YOU FROM MEETING YOUR TRUE LOVE GIRL". She walked towards the kitchen and started eating, she acted like nothing happened... Bipolar asff.
"Bestie... you're right I need to let go of my past and start looking for somebody new... thanks hoe i love yo crazy ass" I walked up to her and hugged her. She hugged me back then slung my ass to the couch got on top of me and started hitting me playfully.
"Ayee i got my bitch backk"she said with her tongue sticking out.
"Arii get off of me na"
"Okay okay tomorrow night we going out to this new club where everybody be at" she said tapping on her phone. I texted my boss telling him that I have lady issues and can't be at work tomorrow night (even tho I'm on birth control lmfaoo) Ari and I talked for a while until she decided to pass out on my couch. She had her own room here so I took her upstairs sat her in the bed and went to my room. I scrolled on Instagram for a few minutes then went to sleep tomorrow is going to be a long day for me.

How was the first chapter?
Comment
Get ready for the second chapter!!
Vote