how to work on your insecurities

To work on something (insecurities):

To spend time improving something

I have seen videos and pages talking about how to work on your insecurities, some say that you should say positive things about yourself or you should write things that you like about you and read them everyday.

But something that works for me is saying postive things and looking at myself in the mirror and saying for example: I AM BEAUTIFUL, I AM STRONG,... I dont write them because I'm lazy but I want to share how to work on them, you should find something that WORKS FOR YOU, because there are some technics that can work for someone and not you.

When I am working on my insecurities I like starting with my naked self and accepting how I am and how to progress from there.

Okey so steps:

Okey so steps:

You need to forgive your past:

If your insecurity was due to a stupid classmate calling you names or insulting your appearance, or by a relative. You need to forgive them. I know forgiving is one of the hardest steps, but you need to let it go. You can't live your whole life thinking about it, it will affect you. Sometimes you need to see the other side, they were also insecure and they needed to feel better about themselves by picking on you. Nobody is perfect. Forgive them for their bad behaviour, you can't live your life feeling that burden, let it go💫

Accept yourself as you are:

Find the parts of your body that you like and dislike about yourself. It can be for example having a gap teeth. Take a look at your body and focus on sending it love as well. Those imperfect parts that you consider about yourself deserve love, I know it will take time. Embrace them, for me those are what I consider unique about that person. Imagine everyone being a robot with the same body parts, hair...Imperfection is beauty.