what is: CONFIDENCE 👠 (a must read)

I was watching Auntie Jackie Aina's video about confidence, which is titled: "You're too HARD on Yourself: How To Own Your Confidence" and since she described perfectly what CONFIDENCE is. I'm going to quote and share exactly what she said:

Confidence is definitely not "I'm better than you", "I'm prettier than you", "I'm richer than you", "I'm cooler than you". Those are the things confidence isn't or aren't. Confidence is not arrogance. Arrogance means "I'm better than you". Those things "I'm better than you, I'm above you, I'm higher than you, I'm worth more than you". Those things are arrogance.

Confidence literally means everything I get is from within. Confidence means I'm the biggest hype man. Confidence means you may not compliment me today, and I'm okay with that. I can go to sleep at night been just fine. I'm tired of y'all waking up every day not feeling like your truest selves.

This is an overview of what confidence is, I just want you guys to at least have an understanding of what confidence is. Many people confuse confidence with arrogance. Which is not That! As well "Nobody can boost confidence on you, they can try but it doesn't hit the same"

You should use this time to work on yourself, I suggest you guys to watch the video above. Is really really helpful and have an in-depth talk on how to achieve confidence and what it really means 💙

In the next chapters I will post tips on how to be confident as a headstart.