people pleaser

Ouch this topic sounds hard, we have all been there, some of us are still there😭but we have STOP, so here we go

This are signs u are a people pleaser

People pleaser:
/ˈpēpəl pleez/

"A people pleaser is one of the nicest and most helpful people you know. They never say "no". You can always count on them for a favor. In fact, they spend a great deal of time doing things for other people. They get their work done, help others with their work, make all the plans, and are always there for family members, friends, classmates or acquaintances. Unfortunately, it can be an extremely pattern of behaviour"

Why do we please people? Most of our time revolves about taking care of other people but we forget our own true selves in the process. Why please people? They are never going to be satisified, why please them? We only have one life to live to spend it doing things for others for them to be happy

Your job is to make yourself happy and proud, having your own self identity, the things you like and you don't like, not by satisfying them but forgetting yourself because you think your emotions, feelings are unimportant. Which is not, you matter, your feelings matter, your emotions, you are a pecious human being, you deserve to be happy!

I don't want to be old and later think of my life like: damn wish I didn't spend it doing that for them when I was actually uncomfortable. If you die as a people pleaser they are going to think of you like this: "Ohh she used to do this to me which is what I loved about her, she used to make sure that I was okey with myself which is what I liked about her, putting me always first. But, she forgot to do my homework that one day that she was sick at the hospital, which is what made me mad till this day. However, this is the type of people that make us very happy which is what we want from the world, make it a better place right? Putting our feelings above theirs."

(I know it's an exaggerated situation, but you understand me)

Ask yourself this question: are you happy? Do you enjoy pleasing people? Are you suffering? Why do you please them? Because of fear, being looked bad, losing friends, them answering you bad? Is it that? Do they care about you as much as you do? How often do you put on a happy face when you're really not feeling it? Ask yourself