𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

above are pictures of Kelsey(left) and Avery(right)! enjoy the chapter:)

♛ ♛ ♛

     The two girls chatted with each other about all things makeover—from outfits, to a wig, to makeup, to the part I dreaded the most: underwear. I'm not a 14 year old girl like everyone else in my grade at this school, so I obviously don't have boobs, or curves, but I do have an..uh..a bulge in between my legs that would definitely show if I wear anything tight. So we were going to have to figure out how to get around those problems. Soon enough, our Uber driver arrived, and Avery and I climbed into the back while Kelsey sat in the passengers seat.

     "So, I was thinking," Avery began as she turned to face me. "For your hair, we definitely need a wig. But I think we should definitely stick with dark brown hair for you. I was thinking curly hair, but neither of us know how to care for curly hair, so we'll probably get a straight wig and curl it—easier for Kelsey and I to maintain, sound good?"

     "Uhm, sure," I stammered. I wasn't really following, but I had decided to let them work their magic on that.

     "But the clothes, that's all your decision. Of course, we're stocking up on your wardrobe for the whole year, so—"

     "Well not the whole year," I interrupted Avery. "I have until this quarter ends to switch to the boys school." Avery pouted.

     "We'll see. I think it'll be fun having a tiny femboy like you around, Marco." She pokes my side. I blushed.

     "I'm not a femboy." I muttered. "I'm being forced into this."

      Avery suddenly looked regretful. "Oh, I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable! Here, just forget I said that. Think of it like a temporary makeover. I mean, that's what it is, anyway." I only nodded. Yeah, it's only temporary, Marco.

      The rest of the drive, I looked out the window silently as Avery and Kelsey made a list of stores we wanted to go to. As we pulled into the mall parking lot, Avery and I thanked the driver as we got our whole Kelsey paid him.

     "Hey Marco," Kelsey asked, hopping out of the front seat.

     "Hmm?" I replied.

     "Do you wanna go to the beauty salon first? I know a girl there that would be happy to help us with your situation and I promise she won't judge, and Avery and I will go buy you like one outfit you can change into in the bathroom there, that way you'll be a girl so you won't be embarrassed when we go into other stores and when you try on other outfits." Kelsey suggested. I smiled. They really were thoughtful about me, and didn't just want to use me as their barbie doll.

     "Sure, thank you." I replied, and Kelsey beamed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the mall, Avery dashing behind us.

     Once inside, Kelsey led us to the beauty salon, a small-ish store whose windows were plastered with sexy grown woman models and with their hair blowing in the wind, their faces soft and feminine, and their bodies curvy with a perfect hourglass shape. I bit my lip.

     "Guys, what if this doesn't work?" I worried. Kelsey grabbed my hand.

     "Trust me. If I know this beauty salon, they're the best. It'll work. Can I let you in on a little secret?" I nodded. Kelsey pointed at one of the models in the window. I followed her gaze-it was a waist up shot of yet another girl in a sexy pose. Her breasts were big, her lips were deep red, and her long, blonde hair framed her elegantly feminine face. I sighed.