𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱

Dallas walked me back to my room, and we talked and laughed the whole way back. It was like some sort of spark ignited in us, we had some sort of strong connection. In front of my door, we said our goodbyes, and butterflies filled my stomach as he wrapped both his arms around my waist to pull me close against his body and kiss him again. We stayed there for a while, and he tried to proceed forward and make out with me, but I quickly had to dislodge myself from his grasp to avoid getting a boner.

     "Bye, Dallas." I told him, grabbing my door handle.

     "I'll see you around, Anita." He sighed, turning and walking back down the hall. I shut the door behind me and once I was in my room leaned my head back against it, sighing dreamily. It was the best first date ever, in the history of the world. I looked back down to see Kelsey and Avery staring at me with expectant eyes.

       "Well?" Kelsey inquired, patting the bed beside her. I smiled, and threw down my purse to sit beside her as Avery sat down on the other side of me and helped me unstrap my heels.

     "It was... amazing." I admitted, thinking back over the nights events as Avery and Kelsey helped me take off my wig and my shoes. "He took me to some rooftop and we had a picnic under the sunset, and we watched the stars once the sun went down. And at one point we were standing over the railing... and.." I started to trail off, thinking about the taste of Dallas's lips on mine and his strong hands wrapped around my smaller body.

     "And what?!" Kelsey poked my side and I laughed.

     "We kissed." I mumbled, embarrassed.

     "What?" Avery shouted in disbelief. "You guys kissed!"

     "Yeah yeah, but nothing much. I wouldn't let him make out with me or anything." I stopped them from getting any ideas.

     "What?! Why not?" Asked Avery. I blushed, glancing down at my crotch but not wanting to say it out loud.

     "Oh, you were afraid he'd feel it if you got a boner." Kelsey exclaimed what I was thinking, causing me to blush furiously. "What? It's true!" I shook my head and stood up, grateful to be on flat feet again. I stripped off the dress and struggled to unclasp the bra, throwing both to the ground as I crossed the room to the closet. I grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and pulled them on, leaving the girly underwear on and my chest bare. I turned around to face them again.

      "Can you help me get this off?" I asked, pointing at my face. Avery chuckled and brought me a makeup wipe, gently holding my head with her soft touch as she wiped off all of my makeup. "Thanks, I'm going to sleep." I told her, and disappeared into the bathroom. I closed the door and splashed some water into my face, looking up at myself in the mirror, the small, frail boy staring back at me. I ran my fingers through my hair, and began to prod at my cheeks and all over my face, then moving to my shirtless body, feeling my waist and hips. Has it always been that small? The more I studied every detail of my body, the more I realized how feminine I already was. Maybe that's why I pulled off such a convincing girl for Dallas. I pulled up the straps of my panties to rest high-waisted on my hips above my low-waisted sweatpants, deciding to embrace my femininity. I brushed my teeth and returned to the bedroom, where Kelsey and Avery had already shut off the lights. I climbed into my own bed, curling up and falling asleep.

♛ ♛ ♛

     I awoke in the morning a week later with a sore feeling in my ass and around my crotch, which was beginning to happen nightly as I kept sleeping in girls underwear. I sat up, and flushed red when I realized why: the panties I had pulled up so far. But I had to admit, the pain was pleasurable considering it came from the soft silk of the panties. I got up and went into the bathroom, where Avery was already awake and doing her makeup.