𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

Soon enough, we were back at our dorm. We dumped all of our shopping bags out on the third bed, which I had now claimed as mine.

"Let's start filling up your closet." Avery suggested. We set my dress and heels aside for the dinner tonight, and got to work hanging up the tops and dresses, and skirts on hangers, and pushing all of my things to the far right. Kelsey had gotten the middle, and Avery got the far left of the closet. On the shelf near the top we stuck all of the shoes we bought. It took a little bit to find women's shoes in my size, but we eventually bought a few pairs of heels, sandals, canvas shoes, and one pair of sneakers.

Next, we took to the four drawers underneath my bed. One was filled with big t-shirts and other lacy tops to be used as pajamas, one was filled with the few sweatpants and leggings we bought—also mainly for sleepwear—one was for my socks that I brought from home, and the final one was for underwear—aka the lacy panties and padded bras we bought. An embarrassed chill was sent down my side when I thought about having to wear girl's panties again.

After, we put away the makeup the girls had bought for me while they explained what each product was for and called. After that, everything was finished. I pushed my long, deep chocolate colored hair behind my head, grumbling.

"It's so annoying that my hair keeps getting in the way. How do you guys normally deal with that?" I complained.

"Oh! The scrunchies!" Kelsey exclaimed, grabbing the bag with my accessories in it, tossing it onto the bathroom counter, and selecting a pale yellow scrunchie from the bag. "Here, I'll show you. You can just pull it back like this—" She demonstrates by pulling her hair behind her head and wrapping the scrunchie around it "—for a low ponytail, or if you want a bun or high ponytail, you have to flip your hair over, like this—" She then took the scrunchie out of her hair, and flipped her head over so her hair hung over the floor, then slowly showed me as she pulled it all together near the center of her head, then wrapped it around itself and secured it with a scrunchie. "—and voila! Messy bun." She smiled, satisfied. Confused, I attempted at the same thing with my long wig. It sure was messy alright, but at least it held my hair up and out of my face.

Avery glanced at her phone. "It's almost 4:00, so we should probably start getting ready for dinner."

"We have two hours, though!" I told them. The girls both chuckled.

"It's gonna take a while to take turns in the shower and get ready, and especially you, since we still need to train you on how to walk in heels." Kelsey explained with an amused smile. I blushed, embarrassed. "Here, you can shower first. And make sure you shave your legs, and underarms, and even your arms too, if you want. Just make sure you have minimal
body hair and that you use my soap so you smell nice and girly." I only nodded, and the girls left the bathroom.

Now I was by myself, and I turned around, looking at my reflection in the mirror. Every time I saw myself, it was weird. I had to get used to seeing myself as this pretty girl Anita, and not that quiet boy Marco I'm used to.

Yeah, I was definitely a pretty girl. I could even be in the ranks of the popular girls at my school. Maybe it was because of my soft facial features, or maybe my thin, not very masculine figure that allows girl's clothes to easily fit me and make me look so feminine, but I definitely made a pretty cute girl.

I sighed, turning on the shower water, and began to undress. First my top, and I struggled for a moment to unclasp the bra, but I eventually figured it out. Then my skirt, until the only thing I saw in the mirror was kind of a funny sight. From the neck up, I looked like a girl, with my light make-up and messy bun, but chest-down was a boy standing in nothing but boxer briefs. I realized this would probably be the last time I'd be seeing myself with anything masculine on for a while before sliding the underwear off and saying goodbye to Marco for the rest of the quarter, and hello to Anita.