𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔦𝔵

I woke up the next morning to Kelsey violently shaking my shoulders on my bed. I groaned.

     "I'm awake," I mumbled. Kelsey released me.

    "Good." She simply stated. "Get up, then. You have to get ready for class at 8 today." I sat up slowly, peeking through the blinds of the window on the wall beside us. The sun was just barely rising outside.

     "What time is it?" I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

   "7:00. So get up." Kelsey replies.

   "An hour before?" I exclaimed.

   "Well, it's going to take you a little longer than usual to get ready, now that you're a girl. So, hurry up. I'm gonna go brush my teeth, and you'd better have your uniform on by the time I come back." Kelsey instructed, and disappeared into the bathroom, where I assumed Avery already was. I yawned once more, rubbing the remaining traces of sleep from my eyes, and stood up, turning to the desk where I had laid my uniform the night before.

     As I began to undress, I reflected on last night's events. I had decided not to tell Kelsey or Avery anything about my encounter with Dallas, even though they kept nagging at me to do so while helping get my wig and makeup off.  I wasn't about to let go of my pride just yet, especially not after I had told them I definitely didn't like boys.

    I realized as I stood in nothing but my boxers that I would probably need to change into some panties first. I selected a pair from my drawer and looked at them, my fingers tingling as they felt the soft, lacy material. I then quietly slipped my boxers off, and slid the panties over my freshly shaven legs. I quietly moaned as they glided right up onto my hips and fit quite snugly. Then I froze.

     What the hell? I thought. Did I just... moan? Like in pleasure?!  I bit my lip uncomfortably, but as I began to walk away from the bed and back over to my uniform, I couldn't help the warm feeling that exploded in me as the fabric of the panties brushed against my inner thighs. I decided to just let myself go and sink into that feeling and allow myself to enjoy dressing up in girl's clothes.

     I finished dressing myself, although it had taken a little bit to figure out the bra clasp and why all the buttons on my shirt were on the wrong side, but the skirt was quite comfortable to say the least. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and did a little twirl. The dark, forest green skirt swished around my thighs, creating an oh so pleasurable sensation. I planted my feet back on the ground and admired myself, swaying my hips from side to side to recreate that feeling, enjoying myself while I did it. I then adjusted my tie—something I was used to wearing—and went into the bathroom.

     "Awww, look how cute you look!" Avery grinned widely as I stepped in, and I suddenly felt super self-conscious, pulling down the short skirt a little. Kelsey looked busy brushing her hair, and so I walked over to Avery, blushing. "No, don't be embarrassed. I was being serious! The outfit looks really good on you." She have a genuine, supportive smile, which made me feel a little better. I didn't say anything, only looked down, clenching up my skirt in my first in embarrassment, before propping myself up to sit on the counter to allow Avery to do my makeup.

Once she had finished that, Kelsey helped her by fixing the wig to my head while Avery got the chance to do her own hair and makeup. They fixed my hairstyle in the same way everyone else was required to: with two pieces pulled back from the front into a low, half-ponytail to keep my hair out of my face. Finally, we finished dressing by each of us putting on our long, black socks and black, two-and-a-half-inch "mary-jane" heels (according to Avery) that went with our uniforms. Finally, I threw my plain, solid black backpack over my right shoulder and followed the girls out the door.