10.

The two got to the building and entered inside. Jungkook went into the main office while taehyung went to their room, to get ready.

Jungkook knocked on the glass door and the man called him inside.

"Ah, welcome jungkook. I must say that the videos you have sent and edited are really great and they gained a lot of popularity. There's just one problem, don't call taehyung by his name while shooting because of privacy rights" he said and jungkook nodded

"Oh! and here's your plot" he said and gave the paper to jungkook who bowed and left the cabin.

He reached the room where taehyung was waiting for him and decided to read the script and then go inside.

He started reading the script and his eyes widened while reading it.

He has to punish taehyung and then have hardcore sex with him.

This isn't the thing he signed up for.

Yeah, it's all kinky and shit but he doesn't want to hurt taehyung even if it's sex. And yeah, he also knows that taehyung and him have nothing to care about each other but he denies to agree it. Even if he would try to force himself to do all this, he'd probably despise himself from the inside. Hurting and sex are two different things, and they become even more big differences to jungkook if it's related to taehyung.

Between this one month, out of nowhere, jungkook found himself caring for taehyung, he found himself starting to like taehyung. We can't say it's love already but he has a feeling that it might become one.

But the fact is what is even the point of liking him when he knows that they can't be together. And even if they do start dating each other, they'd end up splitting apart because as per the company's rule, if two pornstars start dating each other, then they would have to change their partners. And just the thought of taehyung having sex with someone else rather than him makes him feel heartbroken

He ruffled his hair, thinking about what to do in this situation. He can't say no that he cannot do this because they'd arrange someone else who would agree to do this plot and that's where jungkook's nightmare might become reality and he also doesn't want to see taehyung getting hurt by any of his actions which he might regret later.

For now, he needs to go inside and tell this to taehyung and maybe then they'd decide whether to do it or not.

After all, he can't risk taehyung either ways.