13.

Jungkook submitted the edited video to the boss.

"Uhh, today there are more cuts than usual because something was wrong with the cameras so some parts weren't shot nicely" jungkook lied, gulping because he feels that the boss won't fall for it but he did.

"Oh okay, i'll arrange new cameras for you" he said and jungkook hummed, taking the new script from his hands and getting out of the building.

He saw that taehyung was standing by the building, waiting for him and it caused his heart to flutter.

Taehyung looked up and smiled before reaching to jungkook and waving at him.

"I was thinking to walk back home together" taehyung said and jungkook was startled but nodded his head, a blush spreading over his face.

He wonders if taehyung also likes him or not. And even if he did then what's the point? They'd eventually be separated

They walked beside each other, it was already dark as it was 7:30 pm. Jungkook had his bus at 8:00 pm so he'd just sit on the bus stop, scrolling through his feed.

But maybe taehyung had other plans.

"Jungkook, i was thinking why don't you come to house for today? I'd take you to the orphanage tomorrow morning as it's sunday, i always go on sundays to visit them" taehyung asked, hesitating to ask.

Jungkook looked at him, heart hammering inside his chest as he cleared his throat

"I don't know, tae. I have a lot of work to do at home" jungkook said and taehyung pouted

"Please kookie, it would be great if you'd come" he said, attacking jungkook's heart by showing him the cutest puppy eyes he has ever seen

A blush crept over his face as he nodded

"O-okay, just once" he stuttered out and taehyung smiled before grabbing his hand and directing him towards his home.

If you'd keep doing these things, i won't be able to resist myself, tae.

They reached taehyung's home and entered inside.

It was cozy and warm, better than jungkook's house.

He kept his bag on the couch and sat down, looking at his surroundings.

"You might be hungry, what shall i prepare for you?" taehyung asked

"Anything you want" jungkook said.

"Okay, i'll prepare ttaekbokki" taehyung said and went inside the kitchen to prepare the food.

Jungkook stood up, deciding to roam around the living room but he stopped when he saw many photos framed and hung on the wall.

He looked at them, one was of taehyung when he was a kid, it made him smile knowing that taehyung was even beautiful when he was a kid, then it was of his brother from the orphanage, the one he saw that day with taehyung, then were all his orphanage friends, one was of himself which he might have recently clicked then his eyes fell on the last photo and his eyes widened and face turning red when he noticed that it was a photo of him that taehyung clicked when they were on the bridge. His heart wouldn't stop beating as he looked at the photo.

Taehyung looked out of the kitchen to see jungkook staring at his own photo and he gasped before dashing towards him

"A-actually i hang all the photos that i find appealing" taehyung muttered out and jungkook looked at him

Biting his lip and blushing at the fact that taehyung found his photo appealing

"Y-yeah" jungkook stuttered out and taehyung shyly went back in the kitchen.

Shit shit shit, i totally forgot about the photo, i should have removed it before inviting him to the house, stupid tae.

Taehyung sighed as he placed the ttaeokbokki on the dining table and called jungkook.

They sat and ate the food in silence, not knowing what to talk about.

"What's the plot for tomorrow?" taehyung asked and jungkook took out the script from his pocket and reading it.

"They're saying that next week we have to go to their private beach to shoot" jungkook scoffed

"To be honest, i don't get their shitty rules. Pretty weird." taehyung frowned

"I agree"

If there were no such rules then maybe i could have kissed you because i want to, again.

Jungkook sighed before finishing his dinner and keeping the plates in the basin.

"I'll show you the bedroom" taehyung said.

"But i'll sleep on the couch" jungkook said.

"Oh no, i have another bedroom" taehyung smiled and jungkook "oh"ed before nodding and following taehyung.

They went upstairs and taehyung showed jungkook the bedroom

Jungkook turned around to ask taehyung something but saw that taehyung was fidgeting with his fingers, wanting to ask something.

"Is something wrong?" jungkook asked

Taehyung shook his head vigorously.

Fuck fuck fuck, what are you thinking tae, stop having dirty thoughts.

He blushed as he stared at jungkook.

I want to kiss you again, wanna feel the touch of your lips over mine

Taehyung nibbled his bottom lip thinking what he should do while jungkook looked at him with confusion laced over his face.

Fuck, he couldn't resist himself

He pulled jungkook by his shirt and smashed his lips over the other's