16.

Jungkook smiled as he held his boyfriend's hand and looked at him with fond eyes.

"If you'd keep staring at me like that i won't be able to focus" taehyung said as he bit his smile.

"But i can't help. You're too beautiful" jungkook fake pouted as taehyung blushed.

"S-shut up and go set up the cameras" taehyung said in a small tone but widened is eyes as he felt jungkook's soft lips pressing over his cheeks.

"Yah! Jeon jungkook, stop" taehyung blushed and jungkook scrunched his nose as he smiled.

"Cutie" he said, pecking his cheek once again before walking to set up the cameras for recording while taehyung took his clothes off.

"C'mere and give me a kiss cause we won't be able to kiss after the recording starts" taehyung said opening his arms wide for jungkook who rushed into them before cupping the other's face and kissing him lovingly.

Both smiled at each other before jungkook started to take his clothes off as taehyung laid on the bed while staring at his boyfriend's hot bod.

He gulped as he saw jungkook crawling towards him while he was laying in the sheets, both wearing the masks but eyes holding a lot of love in them.

Taehyung was resisting himself so much to not pull jungkook in for a kiss. But he was shocked when jungkook himself leaned in for a kiss.

"J-jungkook, the cameras?" he asked after they detached from the kiss.

"I'll just edit it out. I can't resist kissing you" he said before pulling taehyung into another hot kiss, hands roaming on the sides of taehyung's body as a slight moan slipped from taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook's hands travelled towards taehyung's hardened member as he started to slowly pump his member while looking at him who was making such beautiful noises for him.

He can't wait to take him anymore now.

He poured a generous amount of lube over his fingers before forwarding them towards taehyung's plaited hole, prodding over it.

He slowly shoved his digits inside taehyung who whimpered at the stretch, making him tear up.

Jungkook looked at him and quickly pulled him in a hug and kissed the blades of his shoulder.

He knew he had to cut this up too and there are gonna be so much cuts, but he can't let his baby get hurt.

Once he had stretched taehyung out, he poured the lube over his member and prodded it over taehyung's pink and plaited hole while looking at him.

He snaked his hand towards taehyung's before intertwining them, making his heart thump wildly.

He slowly pushed himself inside, feeling the other squeeze their hands tightly as he teared up. Jungkook was sad that he couldn't wipe the other's tears away as he was wearing a mask but he kissed him over his forehead, giving him time to adjust.

After taehyung had adjusted, jungkook started to sway his hips, thrusting inside taehyung while the other mewled.

Jungkook took his hand away from taehyung, putting them over the other's waist before picking his pace up, the bed creaking as he fucked taehyung so good.

"Y-you so good, i-in me kook" taehyung moaned and it encouraged jungkook thrust faster inside taehyung making him scream and reach closer to his high.

Jungkook grunted as he released inside taehyung making him moan and spurt his cum all over his stomach, chest going up and down rapidly as he shivered.

Jungkook laid upon him making him release an "ooff" 

"You're heavy, you muscle bunny. Get off of me" taehyung chuckled as he playfully hit jungkook.

"You wanna push me away? You wanna push me away? I won't let you" he said before attacking taehyung with tickles who burst into a bundle of giggles making jungkook smile too.

Jungkook continued to tickle taehyung until he didn't say he won't push him away yet jungkook laid beside him and embracing him in his arms and looking at his eyes, finally having the mask removed.

"I like you so much tae" jungkook said and pulled taehyung into a kiss who happily replied to it.

He knew that he would need to take a lot of time to edit the video out and not leave any traces or hints that him and taehyung are in a relationship.

Cause if that happens, he can't even imagine what the company would do.

"I like you too, kookie"