12.

Jungkook and taehyung were filming for another video as always. But today, to jungkook it felt as if taehyung was acting a little different. The way he is staring at him whenever he is doing anything is making him feel different things.

Jungkook detached his lips from the other's cock as taehyung panted, looking at jungkook with hooded eyes.

Jungkook gulped, shrugging the feeling off.

He pumped his dick, aligning it towards taehyung and slowly entering him, grunting at the feeling.

He was startled as taehyung pulled him in a hug, wrapping his arms over the other's neck.

"T-tae" jungkook whispered and taehyung looked at jungkook, wrapping his legs over the other's waist

"Kiss me jungkook" what taehyung said totally startled jungkook as he widened his eyes, his heart ramming inside his chest.

He noticed that they were inches apart from kissing each other and a blush spread around his face.

"B-but the cameras tae" he whispered, his hot breath fanning over taehyung's lips.

"Just cut it out" taehyung said and pulled jungkook into a kiss who was frozen with wide eyes.

But he came back to earth, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist and kissing him back which made taehyung smile. They both closed their eyes as they kissed each other.

Jungkook knew that if he ever had the chance to kiss taehyung, he'd feel as if he's in heaven and how goddamn perfect the other's lips would feel over his.

And he sure was right.

The kiss was addicting and both didn't want to detach but they still did to breathe.

They panted as they looked at each other, eyes never leaving the other's.

Jungkook removed the other's hands from his neck and intertwined them beside his head before pushing himself more further making taehyung whimper.

But he was startled when jungkook gave him a peck over his lip and caressed his stomach with his free hand which made taehyung blush.

He started thrusting inside taehyung slowly while keeping their hands intertwined and gazes locked.

Even if they were surrounded by cameras, even if they didn't get to share the sweet moment for a long time they still had their gazes locked, speaking thousands of unspoken words.

It felt as if they were not having sex but were making love

And it felt beautiful to both of them

Oh and taehyung was awake the day jungkook confessed.