21.

Taehyung's and jungkook's shooting was done and they had plenty of time before leaving but the staff had told them to stay in their rooms.

Taehyung was getting bored, having nothing to do. He was low-key wishing that Jungkook would sneak in again like yesterday.

And, Jungkook was ready to fulfill Taehyung's wish. "Thinking about me?" Taehyung gasped as he heard the voice of his lover.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung beamed up, dashing towards the window and pulling Jungkook inside with a hug, who chuckled.

"Look at you acting all fine after yesterday" Jungkook smirked, making Taehyung blush, feeling the soreness in his butt coming back.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards the bed and pushed him down, sitting on his stomach. Jungkook slid his hands under Taehyung's shorts as he rubbed his thighs while smiling at him.

"You're looking so delicious right now" Taehyung's choice of words made Jungkook chuckle.

"I would love to taste you but we can't do anything since you're sore" Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung in for a kiss.

"Then let's go on a date" Taehyung suggested as he parted from the kiss.

"Let's watch a movie, eat lots of food, go to the beach, and love each other" Taehyung spoke as he pushed Jungkook's soft hair behind his ear and squished his cheeks.

"Sounds perfect" Jungkook closed his eyes, melting to Taehyung's touch and smiling at the feeling.

"What do you wanna watch then?" Taehyung got off Jungkook's stomach and laid down beside him, his head over Jungkook's chest who caressed Taehyung's back making him giggle occasionally at the sensation.

"Anything that you want to" Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's hair as he turned the television on.

"I'll look for something, till then order something to eat" Taehyung said as he looked through the movies.

Jungkook ordered some pizza and coke for them while Taehyung put on a light comedy movie, just to suit the mood.

"You know we have to take bath and pack our suitcase, right?" Jungkook asked as he tilted Taehyung's chin and kissed him gently, who responded to it happily.

"I know, and you're gonna help me" Taehyung winked at him, and who was Jungkook to say no to him.

After a few minutes, the doorbell to Taehyung's room rang. He stood up and took the food from the delivery guy and went back to Jungkook, who already sat up.

"Fuck. I'm so hungry. Come here" Jungkook rubbed his hands together as he pulled Taehyung, making him sit between his legs and then wrapping them around his waist and pulling him closer.

Taehyung chuckled as he opened the box and fed one slice to Jungkook who had his head rested on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung would nudge Jungkook when he would suddenly kiss his nape but then would lean in closer just to get another one.

They spent their evening watching movies, having a shower together, packing their suitcases, and some bonus makeout sessions. This vacation definitely gave them a new experience of loving each other, making their love stronger.

The sunset was drowning in the sea and the crescent moon was already hanging up in the sky, millions of stars, enhancing its beauty. It was the perfect time to take a stroll on the beach. Jungkook and Taehyung sneaked out, making sure no one was outside, and ran towards the beach, hand in hand and laughing while looking at each other.

The sand was cold and soothing to their feet. Jungkook picked a handful of it as he threw it on Taehyung who gasped and threw it back on Jungkook. It was like a snow fight but with sand. Their laughter knew no bounds as they rubbed sand over each other, already knowing they'd eventually end up going inside the water.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer by his waist as he kissed him, smiling in it. "Eww. You taste like sand" Taehyung giggled as he brushed the sand off of Jungkook's face.

Jungkook picked up Taehyung as he walked towards the ocean. The moon was finally over their heads and it was so big and beautiful that they couldn't help but gawk at it. They played in the water for a while until Taehyung didn't start having pruney fingers. Jungkook decided that he would sleep in Taehyung's room and go back to his room in the morning. The day was well spent so he didn't want to ruin the night by leaving Taehyung alone. He even decided they could have 3 am sex just to seal off the date perfectly.

"I fucking love you so much, Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung grunted as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook who threw his head back while chuckling.

"I fucking love you too" Jungkook winked at Taehyung, sending his heart flipping out of his chest.

"Fuck, I wanna have sex now" Taehyung sighed.

"I'll make all your wishes come true, Tae" Jungkook smirked as he pecked Taehyung who was already getting turned on.

"Holy smokes! This is crazy" Minho exclaimed as he looked at all the pictures he clicked.