19.

"Were you saying you don't need me?" The Blondie smirked as he put his weight on the door and looked at the sulking boy.

Jungkook whipped his head quickly towards the other's sound and his eyes lit up for a second before he huffed, pouted and smashed his face on the pillow.

"Yeah, who even needs you" jungkook huffed and felt the bed dip, signalling that taehyung sat on the bed.

He was so happy that taehyung came back just for him but he wants to act hard to get.

"Aww. Looks like you really don't need me. I think I shall go back to them then" taehyung said in a singing manner and smirked as he knew that jungkook didn't want that.

Jungkook quickly looked up and pinned taehyung on the bed, clasping his hands while taehyung was startled.

Taehyung thought he'd get something hot and sexy yet he was surprised when he got a cute hug, the other holding him dearly and intertwining their hands.

Which made him drop all his act and melt in jungkook's arms.

"Well, looks like I really do need my daily recharger right now" jungkook said as he snuggled with taehyung who chuckled.

"Get up you muscle bunny, you are crushing me" taehyung said as he pried jungkook away while giggling.

The giggle itself made jungkook drop all his act and smile at his baby.

Taehyung cupped jungkook's face who looked at him with glittery eyes.

"By the way, I came to call you with us since I felt sad leaving you here, I asked Minho hyung to let you come with us and he agreed cause I knew you would be sulking here like a baby" taehyung said and smiled as he sat on jungkook's lap who hugged taehyung's waist.

"Well thank you for thinking about me and just so you know I am going with you just so I can enjoy not that I need you by my side every time okay?" Jungkook muttered as he kissed taehyung's waist with butterfly kisses which made taehyung giggle.

"I get it, I get it" taehyung said before getting up and was about to hold jungkook's hand while going outside but remembered that they're not boyfriends outside the room so he smiled as he got out with jungkook.

Jungkook saw minho and others waiting for them and once they saw them they smiled and asked them to join in.

To start with, jungkook was never a social butterfly and has social anxiety but he's just going for taehyung because even he knew how taehyung would have felt leaving him alone and enjoying.

They all went to the beach with their picnic baskets (which minho and the group had already planned).

Jungkook and taehyung subtly kept flirting while jungkook tried his best to mingle with people other than taehyung but it's just that he only felt comfortable with taehyung and he doesn't even know why (well obviously if we exclude the fact that they clearly have sex like almost everyday)

They all reached the beach and found the perfect picnic spot for themselves. They had excluded the directors and crewmen since they were seriously annoying and nobody likes them since they only focus on the work thing.

They all laid the mats and sat their with the food and talked about stuff.

Everyone was telling about their relationship, minho was single and his sex partner had a boyfriend who was okay with all this shit since they were both in an open relationship, others were the same.

"What about you jungkook? You have a boyfriend or a girlfriend if one?" The sudden question caused jungkook to panic.

The fuck he supposed to say?

He looked at taehyung who was looking at him with the same discomforted expression.

"W-well I'm still single" jungkook answered before letting out a nervous laugh and taehyung took a deep breath.

"Ooh, seriously I thought you were in a relationship" they all shrugged and went back to talking.

___

I should have stayed at my room

Was jungkook's first thought when he saw minho and taehyung dancing on a Latin song as they were given a dare.

His second thought was:.

This guy would be dead if I could have the chance to punch him.

He poked his tongue in his inner cheek when he saw minho grip taehyung's waist while the two laughed and danced.

He really regretted coming here and wishes to rip them apart and dance with taehyung rather.

He was so jealous. Really jealous.

And finally it was evening and everyone went to their particular rooms, taehyung going in his and leaving jungkook behind since he was talking to minho.

Oh and this got jungkook really mad.

Everyone went in their rooms and minho dropped taehyung at his room and it was empty now.

Jungkook looked here and there before running towards taehyung's room.

He smirked before jumping in.

Let's show you your place, babyboy