17.

Jungkook took the edited video to the boss and was about to leave when the boss stopped him.

"Jungkook what is going on?" The sentence itself made jungkook's heart pick up it's pace in nervousness as he gulped.

"N-nothing, why?" Jungkook gave an awkward chuckle

"The cuts in your videos have increased making it all shitty" jungkook knew that he was disappointed and angry.

Jungkook just held his head low.

"Reduce them otherwise I'll have to change your partner" he said and jungkook immediately snapped his head up.

He would never even think about having to partner up with someone else who is not taehyung.

Because maybe no one would even be able to do it like taehyung and what jungkook loves is to see taehyung's one monolid and one double lid eyes through his mask and those sparks and love in them.

"It's okay, I'll-i'll reduce them" jungkook said and the boss hummed.

Jungkook was about to leave when the boss stopped him once again.

"Is there something going on between you and taehyung?" He asked and jungkook froze.

"No" he clearly said and the other gave a long unsatisfied hum.

"And if there's really something then you know the consequences, right?" He said and jungkook gulped before nodding his head.

He finally left the cabin with his sad heart towards his boyfriend who is waiting for him with a happy smile over his face, remembering his boyfriend's cute face.

Jungkook got out of the building and soon as he did so, an arm wrapped around his.

He looked at his boyfriend smiling at him and he couldn't help but smile back as reply.

He ruffled Taehyung's hair who giggled.

"What's got you so smiley smiley?" Jungkook asked and taehyung giggled.

"You forgot? Tomorrow we're leaving for the island! It'll be so much fun! We'll ditch the crew and roam around the beach and have so much fun!" Taehyung ranted and jungkook stared at him with a smile although he knew that he needs to keep their relationship secret even if he wants to roam around with taehyung freely.

And he doesn't want to tell taehyung about whatever he talked to the boss today atleast because other seems to be so happy.

"Jungkook, I've been thinking of getting a house together" taehyung asked as he kept his head over the other's shoulder.

"No taehyung we can't, what if the company finds out?" Jungkook tried to reason which saddened taehyung as he really wanted to stay together with jungkook.

"You never get me, all you think about is the company, company and company" taehyung said as he entered his house.

"It's for our own good, Tae. If they find it out, they're gonna separate us eventually" jungkook reasoned.

"But how can they even find it out when we're outside the building. It's not like they'd start keeping an eye on us!"

"You never know tae, they can do anything" jungkook said.

"Then let's just leave this company, this job" taehyung said and pulling jungkook's collars.

"Stop being a child taehyung, we can't. What are we going to do then?" Jungkook said.

"It's not like we can't do anything else!" Taehyung yelled.

"Okay, then start finding a job until then we need to work here" jungkook said, too frustrated to even fight with taehyung because of all these ongoing things.

"Look jungkook, I don't care if I have to leave this job. I'll do everything that takes to be with you" taehyung said and jungkook's heart fluttered before he pulled the other by his waist into a rushed and wild kiss to which taehyung replied with the same energy.

"Let's just discuss this after coming back from the island. Right now I just want you to have fun" jungkook said before shifting them to the couch.

___

"I want you to keep an eye on both of them when you go to the islands and report me each and everything".

"Let's see what these two are hiding"