14.

Jungkook was startled by the sudden kiss but he let it slide as he snaked his hands on taehyung's waist, pulling him close and deepening the kiss while taehyung clutched his shirt.

Jungkook swiped his tongue over the other's bottom lip and sucking over his tongue while taehyung let out a small moan.

Taehyung shifted them on the bed, his chest pressing over jungkook's as he closed his eyes in the great feeling of the kiss. 

They detached and looked at each other with fond eyes. Jungkook still had his hands on taehyung's waist, creating circles over the other's waist.

Taehyung kept his head on the other's chest, listening to his rapid heartbeat.

Jungkook lifted his head up and pulled him back in a kiss and it made taehyung smile in the kiss

Taehyung started to open jungkook's shirt, grazing his fingers on the other's chest while jungkook's hand went towards taehyung's butt as he squeezed and massaged it, both of their hearts beating at a rapid pace.

Currently, they weren't thinking whether them having sex right now would cause something in future they just wanted to do it how they would like it and not as based on a script.

He detached their lips and attached them to jungkook's chest and creating light hickeys over the other's chest while jungkook squeezed his butt.

Taehyung removed his t-shirt and straddled over jungkook's stomach and jungkook roamed his hands over taehyung's bare chest, flicking his nipples and rubbing them while taehyung bit his lip, trying to maintain their eye contact.

In a sudden, he was flipped over the bed, jungkook hovering over me and it turned on taehyung even more.

Jungkook leaned in to kiss taehyung while grinding their hard ons together which made taehyung moan but it was muffled by jungkook kissing him.

"I can't get enough of kissing you" jungkook mumbled in the kiss 

"M-me too" taehyung said with utter difficulty as his lower half was paining and jungkook seemed to notice it as he detached from taehyung and pulled taehyung's pants down, he saw the bulge and looked at taehyung who was blushing so hard that he had turned fully red, jungkook chuckled silently at taehyung's cute self before pulling his boxers down, his member springing out.

Jungkook slicked the precum on the other's member as he started to pump it while looking at him who was trying to maintain the eye contact but failing as his eyes fluttered close because of the pleasure.

Jungkook started to pump his dick faster as taehyung shuddered and with a high pitched grunt he released on jungkook's hand while shivering.

"You did a great job, tae" jungkook said and leaned in to kiss taehyung who was flustered by the other's actions

Jungkook the  took the lube from his bag and squeezed it over taehyung's hole who bit his lip as the cold liquid trickled to his hole.

Jungkook then applied a generous amount of lube over his fingers before inserting them in taehyung's hole which made him moan.

Jungkook gave butterfly kisses over taehyung's collarbones making him feel loved as he knew it was painful for him, he knew it everytime they did it but he couldn't do anything as it was not written in the script and he had no choice but to carry on.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck.

I love you

Taehyung pulled him in a kiss as jungkook fingered taehyung who whimpered but later moaned as jungkook's fingers hit his prostate

After stretching taehyung out, jungkook removed his fingers and stood up to remove his pants and boxers but taehyung didn't like jungkook's warmth leaving his body as he pouted slightly and jungkook looked at him and chuckled, his heart fluttering.

He quickly removed his pants and boxers before going towards taehyung again who smiled before wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck who held his waist gently.

They kissed for a minute, not getting of each other before jungkook took the lube and pouring it over his dick while taehyung looked at him with love filled eyes.

Jungkook prodded taehyung's pink and plaited hole while taehyung bit his lip. Jungkook slowly pushed himself in, both groaning at the tightness. Tears brimmed in taehyung's eyes and as jungkook saw them he leaned and kissed them away before intertwining hands with taehyung and pecking his forehead.

He let taehyung adjust to his size before he started to thrust in him. Taehyung moaned slightly as he started to feel the pleasure.

He was still happy that jungkook still had his gentle hands intertwined with his while his actions were totally different from the praises he was showering at taehyung.

Jungkook picked his pace in order to reach their highs, making taehyung shudder from overstimulation as he rolled his eyes at the back of his head

With a high pitch scream taehyung came over his own stomach while skin slappings could be heard as jungkook thrusted in him harder.

Soon he came inside taehyung's hole, both moaning at the feeling before he pulled out of taehyung making him whimper.

He grabbed the tissues from the nightstand and cleaned taehyung and himself before landing beside a panting and tired taehyung.

After calming their breaths down jungkook looked towards taehyung to see that the other had already slept and he smiled.

I love you

He closed his eyes and pulled the blanket over both of them, tiredness seeping in and lashes drooping making him fall into deep slumber

They slept beside each other

Hands still intertwined