Pizza and Whispers

- ( F I V E ) -

Izzy's POV

We all got to the bowling alley at the same time. Andrew and Ryder parked right besides each other in the parking lot by the front of the doors. Unbuckling my seat belt, I tried to get out before a hand stopped me. Looking back at Andrew, I wondered what he was going to say. "Can we talk real quick?" He asked me, making me worry a bit. Resting back in my seat, I nodded my head. His hand never pulled away from mine, but I didn't second guess it because this is Andrew we were talking about.

"Ya, of course. What's wrong?" I asked him worriedly, reassuring him by putting my hand on top of his. Andrew was about to speak up when a knock on my door stopped him. He threw his head back and let out a loud groan. Ignoring him, I turned around and rolled my window down.

"Were gonna be in here for a second. Just go on with out us." I told Dylan, who then glanced between me and Andrew suspiciously.

"Okay. Don't be too long." He said, pulling a winking Brianna along with him. I rolled my eyes at her antics and rolled the window up. But before I could look away, a certain pair of brown eyes caught mine. He looked at me with a blank face and cold eyes. Something I've never seen him do to me before. I sat there wondering what could of been going on through Ryder Stone's head.

"Izzy?" Snapping my eyes away from Ryder, I tired to focus all my attention on my friend.

"Sorry, what did you wanna talk about?" Andrew looked at me in the eyes, an unsure look going through his eyes. What is it with boys hiding their feelings and making us girls try and puzzle them together?

"Nothing, just wanted to tell you that you looked really pretty tonight." A small smile pulled at the corner of my lips.

"Aww, Thank you, Andrew. You're a really good friend." I said, pulling him into a friendly bear hug. He hugged me back like always, but this time it felt different. "Are you sure that's what you wanted to talk about though?"

"Ya, that's it. Come on, we should go now." He sighed, pulling away from the hug to unbuckle his seat and get out the car. I followed his lead and walked besides him in silence all the way inside the building.

We spotted the whole group sitting by the bowling area of the place, tying on their shoes. This place was half an arcade and half a bowling alley with a place for you to order pizza and soda in the middle. We went over and went on as normal. No one asked what we talked about and no one even really cared. Audrey passed me my pair of shoes though.

The whole time we were bowling and having fun, I couldn't help but notice how Ryder hadn't said one word to me this whole time. Was he mad? I don't know why I cared so much. It just bothered me deeply that the cocky bastard had nothing to say most the night. After two games, Andrea finally showed up. "Where have you been? And why are you so sweaty?" I asked her instantly, pulling her in to a hug like I always did when I saw her.

"I was busy doing work stuff, sorry." She apologized, throwing her leather jacket on to the booth chair besides Brianna who stuffed her face with nachos.

"That's fine. Just pick a bowling ball and we can start a new game." I shrugged, smiling at her. Something was off about Andrea though. She didn't seem herself. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked lowly enough for no one else to hear besides her and I.

"What? Of course I am. Stop being weird and start a game." She brushed me off with a laugh and went to sit besides Ryder who was still glaring holes in to my head. She leaned in and whispered in to his ear before standing up and walking to the bathroom. My heart dropped the instant Ryder stood up and followed behind her.