Netflix And Chill?

- ( F O U R T E E N ) -

Izzy's POV

After Ryder and I finished talking at the cafe, he drove me home. When I was getting inside the house, the first thing I heard was someone calling my name. "Hello?" I called out, dropping my backpack on to the floor.

"Izzy! Come in to the living room!" A girly voice yelled.

"Brianna?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion as I walked down the hallway and to the living room. In there waiting was Brianna and an embarrassed looking Dylan. "Whats going on?" I asked them, crossing my arms. Looking at Dylan still made me wanna punch him in the throat.

"Go on, Dylan. Tell her what you told me you were gonna say." Ohhh, this will be fun. I smirked, waiting for him to say something.

"Baby, do I have to? She knows I'm sorry. I didn't even mean it." He whispered loudly to her, looking more and more embarrassed.

"Don't tell me that. Say it to her or else I'm breaking up with you." I laughed under my breath as Dylan rolled his eyes. Every time Brianna wanted something really really badly, she'd threaten to break up with Dylan. Sounds like a toxic relationship but Dylan doesn't listen every time. Yet she's still here, with my ugly brother. Has to mean something.

"Ya, come on Dylan. Hurry up, I have homework to do." I told him, pretending to look bored. Her glared at me lightly before standing up.

"I'm sorry for what I said this morning. Brianna and everyone are as much of your friends as they are mine. And I was just being a dick for no reason this morning." When he finished his face was red and his eyes looked everywhere but at me. I pretend to think about it for minute before breaking out in to a smile.

"Good enough. I forgive you." I shrugged, hugging him quickly before pulling back. "Now, I'm gonna go write that essay for Mr.Rodriguez." As I walked back down the hallway to grab my backpack and go to my room, I heard Brianna cheer.

"I told you she'd forgive you, babe. Don't you feel much better?" She asked him happily.

"I think I lost some of my dignity there."

For the next few days it was pretty quiet. Normal for once. I went back to sitting with the group at lunch. The girls were still pretty mad at Dylan, but he took it pretty well. Usually because I had to get the girls to go easier on him. And force him to buy us all lunch everyday. Ryder's been really sweet lately too. He's gotten me a box of candy the other day. Then just yesterday he got me a small teddy bear that I named Marcy. Today was when he snuck a little cute sticky note in to my locker that read 'You looked cute today,Princess. Like always ;)' I wanted to find him and just pull him in to a heated kiss in the middle of the hallway. But I controlled myself and went to class with a big smile on my face with rosy cheeks.

Andrea hasn't been to school all week. I called her a few times out of worry, but they all went to voicemail after a few rings. I asked Ryder to check in on her and he said he did. But that she didn't answer his calls or texts. He even went by her house but her dad said she's been locked up in her room all week. She only came out for the bathroom before shutting herself back in her room. It worried me. Something was wrong with her and I didn't know what to do.

I checked my phone for any missed messages I could have missed from Andrea earlier. But there were none. "Isabella, put your phone away or I'll have to confiscate it." Mr.Bells warned me, stopping in the middle of his lesson to glare at me warningly. I sighed, locking my phone before stuffing it in between my thighs.

The nosey kids around me all looked away when Mr.Bells started talking about whatever we were supposed to be learning right now. I've been really out of focus with my school work lately. Which wasn't like me at all. I'm usually very responsible. Now I'm struggling just to keep up with my work. It was Friday which meant Ryder had a race today. He wanted to make sure he had backup money just incase he didn't win the fight this Saturday. I surprisingly got him to let me go with him tonight. I told him it could be s way for him to make up to me for ditching me on our date last week. He caved instantly from the guilt. I almost felt bad. Almost.