Fuck.

- ( E I G H T E E N ) -

Dylan's POV

My head pounded harshly as I slowly adjusted my eyes to the room around me. A wet feeling dripped down my forehead. When I touched it, it hurt like a bitch. "Fuck." I hissed, wiping away the blood from my fingers. Pushing myself up, I take a look around my now trashed living room. My dad was so going to kill me.

Everything was still fresh in my mind. How I was too fucking slow to warn Izzy of the guy coming behind her. She knocked out right away when the metal gun hit her head. Turned out my sister didn't have such a hard head as I thought. My body ached from all the hits I got when I was trying to fight off those dickheads who kidnapped me. Does it count as kidnapping if they took me to my own home?

I quickly limped in to the kitchen to pick up the house phone and dial Ryder's number. When I get my hands on him... "Hello? Who's this?" He asked through the other side of the phone, his voice bored and slightly irritated.

"Stone, you are so fucking dead."

Ryder's POV

My adrenaline pumped like some kind of crazy drug. I didn't know how I was even driving. I couldn't think straight for shit. And Dylan yelling at me from the passengers seat wasn't helping at all. "I can't believe you dragged my baby sister in to your shit, Ryder! You know how much she means to me and yet you had to be such a dick and get with her! If she dies, it's on your hands-"

"Don't you think I know that?! I fucked up! Just shut up and let me drive!" I finally snapped, feeling his burning eyes glaring at me from the side.

"Asshole." He scoffed under his breath, turning to look outside the window as I weaved in and out of lanes.

There was only one place Dionte would take Izzy. Didn't even have to think twice when texting Andrea to go there. Izzy was right all along. I shouldn't have gotten myself in to shit I knew I didn't know how to handle. Andrea texted me saying she'd be there. I just hoped one of us was there before anything happened to the girl I loved. She confused me. Ya, I might care about Andrea a bit more than usual. But I love Izzy more than anyone else on this planet. Andrea is nothing compared to her.

"Where the hell are we?" Dylan asked as I turned on to a dirt road on the side of the highway. I ignored him and continued driving until a big White house came in to view. Parking the car right out front of the abandoned home, I turn around and reach for the backpack sitting on the floor. Pulling out the new silver gun I bought and some bullets, I start to load it. "What the fuck? Do you really need that?" Dylan gulped, staring at the weapon like it was a bomb.

"No, Dylan. I just fucking carry this shit around for fun." He glared at me once again before looking out the car.

"Maybe I should call the police." He suggested, mostly talking to himself.

"If you wanted Izzy dead, then that would be the perfect plan. Dionte heard everything that the police do and when he finds out they're looking for him, he'd shoot and run."I told him, hoping that would convince him not to do something stupid. I didn't need Izzy dying on me before I could ask for another chance. Third times the charm, right?

"Fuck. Fuck this is so going to go wrong." He groaned, dropping his head into his hands.

"Just stay here. When you see me running back out, start the car and drive. Okay?" I said, handing him over the car keys to my truck. Had to steal them from my mom's room since she grounded me. Sucked that my other car was in the car dump now.

I moved to get out the car when suddenly Dylan pulled me back. "She better be alive, Ryder." He was scared, I could tell because the same look was probably in my eyes too. I nodded my head and got out as soon as he let my shirt go.

My feet scraped against the dirt ground as I made my way up the creaky white porch steps cautiously. This house reminded me of bad memories. Ones I had hoped to never think of again. Going back to the house you overdosed in was never a good feeling.

The door was cracked open when I reached it. Pushing it open all the way, I waited till the loud creaking stopped before walking in. It was still the same dump I remembered with graffiti on the walls and holes randomly scattered around from people punching it. "Izzy?!" I called out, feeling my dry mouth struggle to move. I've never been more worried about another person in my life. And holding this gun I've never learned how to use, wasn't exactly easing my nerves either.

"Ryder! You made it!" Dionte sat behind a dusty desk with papers around him. But my eyes quickly left him to see Izzy tied to a hair unconscious.

"What did you do to her?!" I yelled at him, rushing over to Izzy's side to try and wake her up.

"Stop being so dramatic. You took so long to show up that she feel asleep." Dionte said, rolling his eyes at me. Izzy's eyes slowly fluttered open, her voice slightly raspy as she picked her head up and tried to talk.

"Ryder? Took you long enough. Jeez, no rush to save me from a kidnapping." I felt like laughing and pulling my hair out as she said this.

That was the girl I knew and loved.

"I'm here now. Come on, let's go." I told her softy, moving to untie her. But I froze in my spot when a loud clicking sound rung in my ears. Dionte pointed his gun straight up at me, looking bored as he spoke.

"Not yet. Sit the fuck down, Ryder. This is gonna take awhile." I glared at him as I slowly moved away from Izzy and sat in the crappy old chair in front of him. "So, where's Andrea? I feel kind of weird talking about this without her here. This was her mess, after all."

"She is not here yet." I told him, covering the bulge I had under my shirt from the gun with my arm.

"No fucking duh, I didn't know." Dionte sarcastically said, making me want to shoot him in the head right then and there. "I doubt she's coming, Ryder. We both know Andrea isn't exactly the most reliable person on the planet."

"She will. She wouldn't leave us here all alone." At least I hoped.

"You're funny. Now, who wants to go first while we wait?" He smirked, leaning back in his chair.

"First for what?" Izzy asked, confusion running through her eyes as she looked back at a sinister looking gang leader.

"First for paying me back." A large hand was suddenly placed on my shoulder. Behind me was a creepy looking dude with a large scar running down his face. His bald head shined from the sun coming in through the dirty windows.

"We don't have any money." Izzy quickly told him, watching the man with fear as he squeezed my shoulder harshly.

"Who said anything about money? By the way, which ear is your favorite? Asking for a friends..."

And at that moment, Ryder Stone, knew he had fucked up.