Secrets

- ( S I X ) -

Ryder's POV

I'm not gonna lie to you guys, it did big the shit out of me when Izzy got in Andrew's car. It was stupid but then she had to go and stay back with him in the parking lot. Something had to be going on between them. And it just made me want to bash that stupid face in to a brick wall. Andrew just needed to learn to stay away.

I was gonna make sure she new she was mine. Even if she really wasn't. I wanted her. Why? I had no fucking idea, why. That seemed to be my answer for everything relating Izzy Richards. Something about her just drove me absolutely crazy. At the moment I was really just pissed off. So I stayed to myself in hopes of not yelling in anyone's face. Mostly Izzy's face.

But then Andrea showed up. Everything about her was off. She was breathing a bit quickly and a light layer of sweat glazed over her. If you asked anyone else, they'd say she just looked tired. But to me she looked scared. Scared shitless. That's why when she asked for me to meet her in the bathroom's, I didn't hesitate to follow. "What's wrong with you? You look like you've seen a ghost."

"Fuck you too, Ryder." She snapped, pacing around the tiled floor.

"Look, just spit it out before people think we're doing something more than talking." I huffed, crossing my arms impatiently.

"I did something stupid. Really really stupid." My eyes looked back at her with confusion.

"What did you do that's so bad that you're on the verge of having a heart attack?" Honestly she was worrying me. What could she do so bad?

"I stole something. A-and I can't pay them back. They said if I don't pay them back then they'll kill me and my friends. I-I don't know what the fuck to do-" Andrea was now crying. Her breath was so fast that I thought she would pass out any second now.

"Shhhh, it's okay. Breath. Just breath." I tried to comfort her. But we all know I'm not the best person when it comes to that stuff. Crying girls freak me out.

My arms wrapped around her shorter figure, rubbing my hands up and down her back like my mom use to do when I was younger. She cried in to my shirt before eventually calming down and pulling away. "Thank you." She sniffed, cleaning her face off.

"Who did you steal from?"

"Dionte Kings." Little back story here. Dionte King's is my old boss. Very important here. Because Dionte is a drug lord. Also one of the most wanted gang members in California. He's a murder. And he doesn't fuck around when it comes down to his business.

"You fucking did what?! Are you stupid?!" I exclaimed, accidentally making Andrea cry once again. "Okay. Sorry, just stop crying." Again. I'm scared of crying girls.

Once Andrea calmed down enough to speak normally, she said "I wasn't thinking. I went to buy the stuff I always buy. You know that. But then he lead me to the back room where he kept everything. There was just so much! He left for a second and I couldn't help myself. So I ran with a few bags in my arms." She exclaimed, her voice frantic and alarmed.

"You told me you stopped doing that stuff. You promised since last time." A few months ago, when I first moved out here. I met Andrea. Izzy wasn't back yet and Andrea seemed like a cool person to be around. People use to say we looked good together. Probably because she had a motorcycle and we both wore leather jackets. She's the school's 'bad girl' and I'm the new 'bad boy.' But I don't see her that way. I did, once. For a night anyways. We were drunk and she was there.

"I know, I know. But it's hard to just stop, Ryder. When I overdosed, everything just changed. I didn't realize how much I needed it until then." I could see from just glancing at her that she was embarrassed and guilty. But I didn't judge her because I understood how she felt.

"It's okay. We just need to pay him back. How much did he say you owed him?" This wasn't my problem. But Andrea is my friend. I don't have a lot of those that I could trust. But she was one of them.

"$24,000...." She cringed, avoiding eye contact with me. Probably because my eyes were about to pop out my fucking head!

"How- You know what. That's okay. We can do this." My feet paced the floor back and forth as a hand ran through my hair. Suddenly the bathroom door opened and a little thirteen year old with braces walked in. "Get out!" I yelled, probably forcing her to pee her pants when she jumped and ran away.

"You are such an asshole." Andrea chuckled, rolling her eyes. I ignored her and continued to figure out something. "How are you going to help me? We don't have that kind of money, Ryder."

"No. But we can make it."

"How?" She asked me.

"You know how to street race?"

"Fuck no." She scoffed.

"Good thing I do. I just have to get enough money to enter a few races and win. We raise the money and pay Dionte his money back. I've done it before." The plan seemed simple enough. We only needed enough money to pay Dionte his stupid money back.

"And you can win?" Andrea asked, her eyes seeming hopeful.

"Like I said, I've done it before."

Once Andrea was calmed down enough we both walked out the bathroom and went back to the group. No one noticed us leave so they barely noticed us come back. Expect for one person.

Izzy looked at me with upset eyes. She looked away as soon as she noticed me looking back at her. Her pizza was surprisingly untouched. So when she gave it Andrea, I new something was obviously wrong. Izzy has never been the person to pass up a slice of pizza.

As soon as she excused herself to the bathroom, I waited for a few minutes and then followed her. She was washing her hands when I had quietly snuck in and locked the door. I don't know why I locked the door. Now that I think about it, it sounds kinda creepy.

Next thing you know I'm making out with one of the most beautiful girls I have even met in a public woman's restroom. She just looked so hot. And when she assumed that me and Andrea had done something in here I just wanted to show her how clueless she was.

I know I technically lied to her about Andrea. But she didn't need to know. It was a stupid one night stand and nothing was going on between me and Andrea. I just hope she never finds out.

Do you think Ryder should've told Izzy about Andrea and him? Or is ignorance bliss in this case?

Did you see this coming? Didn't think Andrea was the one dragging people in to deep shit, huh? A little twist from normal Bad Boy stories.

Do you like the book so far?