Eight: Promise?

You and Asher both raced to the park, but you both wouldn't agree on who won. You sat on a nearby bench laughing as he sat and laughed along with you.

"Oh (y/n), you make me so happy." He says out of breath.

You smile brightly. "You make me happy too." You look up and into his eyes. He sighs, closing his eyes and resting his back on the bench. "I love you ash." You giggle as he looks up at you and smiles.

"Love you the most." He stands up, then reaching out his hand for you. You take it and stand up with him, then let go. He gives you a sad look and grabs your hand again. You laugh and pull away again to tease him. He gives you his puppy dog eyes, they were so adorable. He was adorable. He looks down, with a sad face. You let out another laugh.

"Asher I'm just messing with you." You grab his hand but he pulls away. You smile and hug him. He pulls away again.

"You're mean." He says looking into your eyes, pouting his lower lip.

"Oh yeah? I'm sorry ash. You're just so adorable when you pout." You giggle as he tries not to smile.

"Stop that." He whines, looking away and pouting some more, which makes you giggle again.

"You know you love it." You smile, he smiles back.

"You're so right." He says, taking both of your hands swaying them gently side to side.

You look down at your hands in his. He gives them a light squeeze, making you feel warm and happy inside. You look back up to see Asher staring at you, his cheeks a bright pink.

"What?" You smile at him and look into his eyes.

He chuckles. "Nothing. Come on, race you to the swings." He smiles and starts running, you run right after him.

"Asher you're not supposed to win!!" You say laughing. He was sitting on the swing, you grab the swing next to him.

"Ha. I won." He gives you a big smile and laughs.

"Yeah, yeah. You won Asher." You laugh with him again and then start swinging.

You look up and notice two girls looking at you, you couldn't tell what exactly they were doing or talking about. They started pointing and jumping.

"Asher?" You look over to him, he looks up.

"Yeah? Is there something wrong?" He looks at you concerned.

"I don't know, those two girls over there. Do you know them?" You look over to see one pushing the other towards you.

"No, that's weird. Are they stalking us?" He laughs. "Just kidding, probably some fans." He smiles and waves at them. They look at each other and start walking over, you get kind of nervous.

"Asher, why'd you do that?" You push his swing a little, he laughs.

"They might want a picture or something. I feel bad when fans see me but don't come up to me." He smiles at you and gets up. He was so sweet and thoughtful. They make their way to you both, looking nervous. One was a brunette with brown eyes, the other dirty blonde with blue eyes.

"You're Asher Angel, right?" The brunette said.

"Yep, that's me." Asher laughs. The blonde starts laughing with him.

"Oh my gosh, can we get a picture with you?" The blonde girl says, then she looks at you. "Oh! And you're (Y/n) (L/n)! Right?" Both the girls look at you.

"Uh yeah." You smile and stand up next to Asher. The girls both smile, the brunette hands you her phone.

"Can we get pictures with both of you?" She asks.