Fourteen: Last Goodbyes

You got up early the next morning with your father to see Asher at the airport one last time. Everything with your father seemed awkward since your mom told you that you were moving.

"So, how's finding a house going?" You ask, trying to break the silence in the car.

"I think it's going pretty great actually, we have three options, and we're fine with settling with any of the three. We're going to fly out there and check them out next week."

Wow, that was fast.

"Oh wow, just you and mom?"

"No of course all three of us, what really matters is if you like it. Me and your mom like them all pretty equally, so you're basically the tie breaker." He shrugs. Your eyebrows raise, so basically you got to choose where you lived next.

"Wow, I didn't realize we were leaving so soon though, will it really be possible to do all this within a month?"

"We're trying it, we need to sell our house here too. That's why most of our stuff is already in boxes."

"Oh, this is really fast. I think so at least." You shrug and look out the window.

Your phone starts going off, it was Asher. You answer it.

"Hey ash."

"Hi y/n! We're here. Call me again when you get here?"

"Yeah, we're actually almost there, a few minutes away. I'll call you when we're on our way in."

"Okay! Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

"Bye."

You hang up and see your dad giving you a look.

"Was that Asher?" He asks, you nod.

He shakes his head and chuckles.

You didn't know why he did, but you were finally pulling into the airport. Then you called Asher while you and your father parked.

You saw Asher before he seen you. He was faced the opposite direction with his phone to his ear, so you sped up behind him and hugged him.

"Hey stop tha- oh y/n it's you!" He chuckles, turning around and hugging you. "I thought you were Avi, or London."

"Nope, just me." You smile. "When do you have to go through security?"

"About half an hour." He says, letting go of you.

London and Avi both give you a hug.

"Me and Avi will be back, we'll only be there until next week and then we'll come back with our mom." London says. "So you can still hang out with us too."

"Yeah, that'll be fun." You smile, Asher frowns.

"Hanging out without me? Okay." He rolls his eyes playfully. You all laugh.

"Well it's about time we're able to hang out with y/n again without you hogging her." Avi retorts jokingly.

"No one told me I had to share." Asher grabs you and pulls you into another hug. You laugh.