Twelve: Chemistry

Asher's POV:

It's been about a week since we shot the video, and today was when we'd get to see the results. I was so excited, because y/n was apart of it. It was honestly one of my favorite days with her.

-
Me: what time r u coming over? our editor comes around noon to show us the vid.
y/n🥰: oh i totally forgot! i'm so excited :)) i'll be there whenever u want, thankfully i didn't make plans 😂
Me: okay, be here around 11:30?
y/n🥰: yeah sounds good 😊
-
I had Annie come to set to meet y/n, because I knew y/n didn't trust me at first. I could tell, because she'd always get somewhat upset when I mentioned anything about Annie. Now she loves her, and I'm happy they're friends.

-
y/n🥰: there's some things i need to give back to u
Me: what??
y/n🥰: your sweatshirts ☺️
Me: why? keep them :(
y/n🥰: i wanna trade for different ones
y/n🥰: they don't smell like u anymore :((
Me: aw okay
Me: i love u 🥺
-
At first I was worried why she wanted to bring them back, but thankfully it wasn't any serious reason. It made me smile. The "they don't smell like you anymore", made my heart happy.

It was 11:15, and I heard the bell ring. I look out my window and it was her, 15 minutes early, but I didn't mind.

I ran downstairs and see my mom answered the door before me. My mom turns around.

"y/n is here!" She says, walking away, I smile at y/n and walk up to her.

"Hi Ash. I couldn't wait." She smiles hugely with all my sweatshirts in hand.

"Fine with me, come on you can choose what ones you want now." I grab my other ones in her hand and we go into my room.

While she looks for one she wants, I smell them, they smelt like her. It was a win win situation. She takes my sweatshirts until my scent is gone, then I take them back until her scent is gone. I laugh to myself, and y/n turns around.

"What's so funny?" She asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing, just thinking." I respond, putting the sweatshirts away. Then I feel her arms wrap around my torso, I smile.

"Actually," she says. "Can I wear this one?" She pulls on the sweatshirt I was wearing. I was wearing my baby blue nike sweatshirt. She always did that, but I didn't care. It was cute.

"Yeah." I say, taking it off and giving it to her. She grins and puts it on.

"Thank you." She says, putting the hood on, it was probably a size bigger than her normal size, so it looked cute on her.

-

Your POV:

It was the day you and Asher would see how the video turned out. Asher was so happy, and so were you. You even got to take the sweatshirt he was wearing. You liked taking the one he was wearing because it smelt like him the most.

You watch Asher suddenly jump up and go downstairs, then a few seconds later running back up excitedly.

"He's here y/n! He's here!" He whispers loudly.

"Let's go then!" You whisper back to him and you both head down stairs more excited than ever.

Coco opens the door and you all welcome him. It always started off as a professional meeting at the beginning, and then the complete opposite towards the end with your editor. He was pretty cool.

"Okay, everyone, we have the first video on my laptop and I can share it through your tv. Whenever you guys are ready." He says.

Asher chuckles. "I am so ready." Everyone laughs and you all sit in the living room, London, Avi, Coco and Jody, and even your parents came a few minutes after.

"Okay, it's ready." He says, playing it.

Asher nudges your shoulder, very happily.

The music starts, even after listening to it so many times it still could never get old.

Anywhere you go, I'll go
Shadows in the camera light
And you don't wanna take it slow, so don't
You know you're my favorite, right?

You thought to yourself, "Wonder who this song is about anyways... Could it be about me?" You try to ignore the question as you all watch the video.

You and me got chemistry
Got, got chemistry
Got chemistry
Feel it when you're close to me
And out of reach
And in between

Of course, there were many "Aws" and many small comments in between watching it, but at the end you all clapped and cheered with the results of your first music video, your first thing in any sort of public video, ever. And many cheers for Asher, for another single soon to be released.

The music would be released in 10 days. So over the week you and Asher posted a countdown, which eventually led to a lot of Asher's fans to post them and a lot more of them following you. It made Asher happy.

"They love you." Asher would always say and hug you after being active on his instagram for a little while.

By day 3, you gained another 5,000 followers because of the posts you and Asher posted every day. You had about 10.1k.

That morning Asher woke you up.

"Look! You hit 10k!" He hugged you, you hugged back. He was so pure and supportive. "Proud of you."

Then came the day when the video would drop at 12:00 am the next morning. You all stayed up and posted the hourly countdown for fun.

Then as the clock hit midnight, Asher posted the video on all platforms, everyone cheered. Asher's family and your family. You all decided to have a small family party for his single. It was fun.

You went home with your parents at around 3 in the morning. You decided to look at the video's progress. It was at 500k views. Wow. Halfway to a million, in three hours. You text Asher.
-
You: 500k views! so proud of u 🥺
ash💙: so happy u could be apart of it 🥰
ash💙: goodnight. i love u❤️
You: i love u toooo <3 goodnight
-

You weren't planning on sleeping, so you decided to put Asher's sweatshirt and just rewatch the video a few times.

Then you go onto instagram, now you were at 12k. You had lots of tags, so you decided to look at instagram for awhile.

-
-
-
word count: 1074
-
-
-
-
a/n: wow i wrote that pretty fast, hope u enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment if u like this! love u <3