Ten: Envy

It's been about two weeks since you and Asher had that whole photo shoot. The days have gone by fast and Asher's been home for about two months, so he'd be leaving soon. You talked to your mom and dad about the job and they liked the idea, so you've both been planning times to start doing stuff. Asher has also been starting to write his own music along with recording songs that were given to him. You were very proud of him. You both were currently on facetime before you'd meet up for lunch at a little cafe in town. You were excited because you haven't seen each other for a week because of his work schedule.

"(Y/n)!! What should I wear todayyyyy?" He yells looking through his closet.

You laugh. "I don't know just pick anything, we aren't going anywhere special really. Besides you look good in anything Ash."

"Aww, thank you. But, I still can't pick. Like I don't know for some reason I can't settle on one outfit right now." He says and laughs. After awhile he finally picks an outfit and you do the same. You were both almost ready to head out.

"Are you sure we can't just walk together there?" Asher wines over the phone. "I want to see you."

"I'll see you at the cafe, Asher." You giggle.

He sighs over the phone. "Okay, fine. See you there. I love you." He says in a soft voice. It made you smile like crazy.

"I love you too. Bye." You hang up and then start walking to the cafe. Asher was a lot closer so he'd probably be there before you. Once you got there you saw Asher standing and waiting for you, you caught each other's eye and he smiles. You run up to him and hug him.

"I missed you sooo much." Asher says hugging you tight.

"I missed you too." You say, letting out a huge sigh. "Asher, you're leaving in about a week... I'm gonna miss you so much." You snuggle into his chest.

"Actually no, turns out I'm staying a little longer. Because of the music and then I'll be making a video, so at least a week longer. But don't worry, I'll come back as soon as I can." Asher says. You smile.

"It's gonna be a lot harder for me to say goodbye to you this time." You look up into his eyes, as he looks into yours. You knew it was going to hurt. Just because Asher seemed to be more attached to you than the last time he left, and you were worried he wouldn't feel the same when he came back.

"I know, it will for me too. But let's just focus on right now, okay?" Asher says with a smile, tucking some of your hair behind your ear. "Let's go eat, then maybe we can walk around town or something."

"Okay." You smile and hug him once more. He chuckles and grabs your hand into the cafe. You both sat down at one of the small tables they had.

"So do you wanna do anything specific afterwards?" Asher asks after you both ordered your food.

"I don't have anything in mind at the moment." You shrug and grab Asher's wrist, admiring the bracelets you both had on. He smiles. You both talk for a little while and then your food comes.

"(Y/n). You're the best. You know that?" Asher says while eating.

"Nope, that's all you." You smile at him.

"If it makes you happy, then sure." He chuckles. "But you really are the best." He sighs with a smile on his face.

After you both got done you started walking around town. You decide to sit at a picnic table at a small park.

While you were both sitting down Asher gets a call.

"Oh hey. Uh, yeah. No I don't mind, really. But can we talk later?" He looks up at you and smiles. "I'm busy right now. I'm with (y/n). No we're not, she's my best friend. I guess you could say that. Okay. Bye." He hangs up and puts his phone in his pocket.