connie's nightmare

Connie: I lay here worried about steven, I've never seen him so angry I hope things will be better tommrow. As I go to sleep.

In Connies dream

I lay on the beach waiting for Steven but then I hear someone screaming!

Connie: What! As I run to it As my dream changes I'm shocked as I see beach city once a beautiful town now in flames! As I look I see the dead bodys of people I know, PeeDee, Sadie, Lars and many others as I come to Lars.

Connie: he lost the pink in his skin? Who could of done this? Then I look at my house and I see my family!

Connie: MOM DAD!! As I run to them I grab my mothers hand

Priyanka Maheswaran: sweetie.

Connie: who did this to you!?

PM: it was your...your.. as she died

Connie: No..no....NOOOO!! As I lay here crying, I'm now on what looks like a lava world as I'm in a room where I see a bunch of humans as a tall hooded figure comes in to the room.

Welcome Steven universe we've been expecting you.

Connie: What?....Steven?

As he lifts his hand all of the doors lock around us

Allow me to be first to shack your hand. Says one of them

Steven: vary will
As steven summuns his shield and be heads the man! I stand there shocked as he slotters every one with his sword and shield!

Connie: STEVEN STOP!! As he turns his hooded head to me I'm lift scared and shooked as he looks at me with glowing pink eyes as he comes to last person.

Please don't kill me!, the war is over we just want.. As steven stabs her with his sword as we are now outside I see Steven talking with someone.

Connie: who is that?, what Lapis!? As I come out of hiding

Connie: LET HER GO STEVEN!

As he turns to me then back to lapis.

Steven LIYER! Your with them!

Lapis: Steven please I love you! She says crying, as he lifts his hand cracking her gem making her unconsous!

Steven: YOU TRADER YOU TURNED HER AGANST ME!!

Connie: What Steven I..I did not do anything I try to talk but he then attacks me!

Steven: ILL KILL YOU!!

As the dream changes I'm on a bank above a lava river and see an older me fighting Steven as I jump on to the high ground.
But Steven jumped to as Steven is about to strike I slice throw his nees and he falls down the bank I look down at him as Steven falls to close to the lava and burst into flames! I waich in horrer.

Steven: I HATE YOU! He screams as I'm now in tears I'm now in a room where I see Steven on a medical table screaming as home world gems rebuild his body.

I now see a pink heart gem walking back and forth as pink pearl the same pearl that Steven saved comes in view.

PP: my diamond the construction is complete he lives.

Good
As the gem turns to me

He's mine now! AHAHAHAHAHA!
She laughs

Connie: what the.. who are you!?

Spinal: YOUR DEATH!!

Connie: No NOOOO!

As I wack up sceaming and in tears.

PM: honey are you alright?

Connie: I NEED TO GO TO STEVENS HOUSE NOW! I scream panking.

PM: But its raining hard outside.

Connie: I don't care!, he needs me! As they head for the car.