battle of the gems

Steven pov

I stand at the top of the light house anger flowing in me I'm will aware of what is about to happen and what I'm about to do as tears come down my face hateing the gems for all the lies and pain they put me in, even thow amythest, peridot, lapis and bismuth had no part in, I thank of my friendship with Connie and how great she used to be but after her just wanting to fuse I don't trust her anymore as I look down to see both Connie and the gems going inside the house.

Steven: I..I'm sorry guys but I have to stop you! As my eyes turn darker pink I then jump down to wait for them.

Lapis pov

As we enter the house we stop to see the destroyed warp pad!

Garnet: STEVEN! She yells terrified

Connie: where is he!?

Bismuth: um guys i found him. She says pointing out side as we Steven starring in to the ocean in the rain.

All: STEVEN! We yell as we go outside in the rain to see him.

Connie: Steven are you Okay?
As steven turns to us we feel the evil in him as we look at his glowing pink eyes!

Connie: No as she knew her dream was real.

Garnet: Steven what did she show you!?

Pearl: Garnet what are you saying? As we turn to steven.

Steven I'm sorry you won't under stand what I have to do to save earth!

Connie: Steven what is happing to you?

Steven: what I'm doing saveing earth from you liyers and traders, I have seen it is you all who will stand in the way of earth!

Pearl: Steven we are the peacekeepers of earth your mother would...

Steven: I'M NOT MY MOTHER!! I HATE HER!! He yells full of rage.

Lapis pov

We are lift shocked we never thought steven was capable of saying that.

I'm terrified of what is happing to my beach summer fan buddy ive never seen him so mad at us, it's like he is a completely different person.

Greg: Son everthing is okay.

Steven: dad please stay out of this, this is between me and them as Steven Simmons 2 shields burning with pink flames.

Lapis: No...no I can't not again! As she steps back

Bismuth: Steven I don't want to fight you again, how could you betray the earth?

Steven: the only thing I see is a bunch of traders your the ones who are betraying the earth!

Connie: Steven... I I'm sorry.. As he attacks her with his shields as bismuth is about to strike Steven cuts throw her poofing her, leave ing us shocked as Steven grabs peridot throwing her in to pearl poofing them as will.

Connie: I only wanted what was best for you Steven I'm sorry for being rude.

Steven: that's your failure not mine!

Connie i... I guess I did fail you and I'm sorry as Steven knocks her into a rock knocking her out leave ing garnet and lapis.

Lapis: Steven please come back to us face up to what you have done I.. I mean we can help you!

Steven: its to late your to late you only what to help your selve!

Lapis: I'm now in tears after all that has happen to Steven after everything he has done for me and after all that has happend to the gems, I steel love him as I walk to him

Steven: STAY BACK LAPIS!
He yells

Lapis: Steven I.. I know how you feel, you feel hurt, you feel betrayed, you feel no one cares, but I do as I grab his hand and am blushing

Lapis: i.. I love you Steven as I kiss him.
Leave ing garnet shocked but smiling

As I let Steven go he is leaved shocked

Lapis: please Steven come back to the light for me?

As steven looks around at all the damage

Steven: THEN YOU WILL DIE!

As steven slices throw lapis!

Garnet: NOOO!!

As steven and garnet fight

Steven why are you doing this?

Steven: I'm tired of all the lies all the pain you caused me!!

As steven punches garnet in the face knocking off her shades.

As steven is about to poof her he's stoped by someone!

Greg: schtu-ball please stop this! Greg says in tears as he hugs steven.

Garnet pov

I get up and look as Greg hugs Steven as stevens eyes been to turn back to normal as I move for word

Garnet: Steven what did she show you? As garnet ask again as Greg let Steven go.

Steven I.. I saw what I will become and I won't let that happen!

Garnet: And for this you john her, your destiny can change as quickly as the love in one's heart can fade, Steven remember what I told you the future is never set in stone.

Steven: but I will course so much pain.

Greg: everything will be okay son will get throw this.

Garnet: hmm if we are to keep earth save, what you have seen must be forgotten as garnet buts her hand on Stevens head as he falls Greg catches him.

Greg will he be okay?

Hill be fine but he won't remember what she showed him just that they meet.

Garnet: Come we must prepare
for War.

As Greg holds Steven while garnet gets Connie and the poofed gems.