Steven vs Steven

Steven pov

I wake up from a horrible dream I look around and am on the beach but something is steel not right.

Steven: am i dead?

I then look to see a cave in the distance all I can see is darkness but I walk in anyway

STEVEN

I hear a voice say but I contine walking

STEVEN ahahhhhhaha

Steven: who are you? Show your selve!

Steven pov

I look up to see a beast in blackness take form turning in to me!

THE CRYSTAL GEMS HATE ME YES

THE CRYSTAL GEMS DON'T TRUST ME! THEY THINK I'M NOT WORTHY

steven pov

I summun my shild ready to fight.

Steven: I don't know you!

Hahaha you don't see what lives in side your own selve?

Steven: I chose to not give you power the gems love me for who I am.

AND YET YOU RESENT THEM, YOU HATE THEM, AND WITH THAT I GROW INSIDE YOU, KNOW YOUR TRUE SELF, FASE ME NOW, OR I WILL DEVAWER YOU!!

Then the black beast truns into the gems.

Pearl: oh Steven you will never be a real gem we don't want anything to do with you.

Steven: no

Garnet: YOU FAILED USE!

STEVEN NO..I

I then see connie.

Connie: fuse with me we can be together forever!!

Steven: Noo! That's not right!

Now I see an older me with Connie fighting jasper on a jungle world but just as quickly turns to me and connie fighting above a river of lava as we lock sword to shield I see my eyes I look look like a monster!

Steven: NO No as he attacks the black beast in tears.

Steven: you are not part of me!

I AM PART OF YOU, I AM PART OF ALL THAT LIVES! as I'm thrown into a wall and punched.

WHY DO YOU HATE WHAT GIVES YOU YOUR POWER?!

Steven pov

As I'm kicked to the ground I look up see a image of lapis crying with her holding my dead body.

Steven: no.

AFTER I KILL YOU I WILL WAKE UP AND BRAKE HER GEM FOR ALL THE PAIN SHE COUSED ME!

steven: No no as we continue to battle shild to shild as I'm kicked in the phase and thrown next to an cliff

THE GEMS THANK I'M NOT WORTHY!

Steven: i.. I do know you.

HUH? As it is about to strike Steven lifts his hand freezing the beast in place.

Steven: yes you are a part of me, but you have no power over me!, throw love and traning I control you!

As they are face to face

Steven: you are me, my dark side, my evil, I REGECT YOU!! as steven puts his hands on the beast making it turn to light and then disappear.

As I begen to feel dissey I then fall down into sleep.

Steven: AHH

I wake up to see lapis tears in her eyes hands on her mouth.

Lapis: STEVEN!! she yells in pure joy hugging me and kissing my face.

Lapis: oh Steven I thought I lost you! Your gem was cut in half, no gem could serive that she says hugging me.

Steven pov
I then look at my gem to see the to halfs healing and coming back to one

Steven: I did it.

Lapis: what?

Steven: I confronted and defeated my dark side.

He yells hugging lapis.

Steven: I'm sorry lapis for everthing, I hope you can forgive me.

Lapis: I already have! As she kisses me on the lips making me blush

Lapis: i love you Steven

Steven: I love you to

As we hug each other

Steven: THE GEMS THERE IN DANGER WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM! as lapis grabs my hands taking us to the beach house!