things to thank of

Connie pov

I walk throw beach city heading home as I all I can thank of is Steven how he broke my heart, how he turnd bad and him telling me he hates me, I head to a bench and just set there crying knowing I can't save him, how he will kill my family, I'm now thanking of how me and Steven used to be before he was a diamond, then i feel as if he took my heart and shatterd it but then I hear something, no someone as I look up to see non other then jeff!

Connie: Jeff what are you doing here?

Jeff: Hey Connie I have not seen you sence you broke my arm 2 years ago. making her blush out of regret.

Connie: I'm really sorry about that.

Jeff: its okay why do you look so sad?

I HATE YOU!!
Stevens voice ran throw her head makeing her begen to tear up

Connie: I.. I lost a good friend someone who I thought would always have my back, but he turnd on me just as quickly

Jeff: oh will maybe it was an accident things happen and everyone changes in my book everyone should get a 2nd chance.

Connie: hah yea.. Yea I should, im giveing him a 2nd chance as she is about to head back to the temple!

Jeff: I... Wait! I..I was wondering if maybe you would like to hang out sometime maybe go get pizza he says blushing making her blush as will

Connie: I..I sure what day?

Jeff: Friday?

Connie: sounds good ill see you then! she says blushing!

Connie pov

Jeff was right I should give him another chance after all Jeff forgive me, why can't steven, and now I have a date with Jeff friday!

As I head to the temple I stop in my tracks as tears begen to flow down my face!