sadness

Garnet pov

Greg lays Steven down on his bed while I but the gems down so they can regenerate I'm shocked, Steven almost completely destroyed us all, now that i erased that memory I see everything of Stevens future and why he snapped on us, she is using him against us, she made him be live we were his enemys of earth, by showing him a future that is not even real, I want to be mad at him but I cant, I know its not his fault, I am now crying as I see now Steven had every right to be mad at us all he wanted us to see how he felt I but my hand on his shoulder.

Garnet: I..I'm sorry Steven I failed you as she removes her shades I failed all of you as I look to see the gems of bismuth lapis and pearl activate.

As pearl summuns her spear

Pearl: garnet get away from him!

Bismuth: yea lets get him!

Garnet: gems stop this now!

Pearl: Garnet he tried to kill us!!

Garnet: you thank he had a chosse! We won't there for him when he needed us!

Pearl: he's evil!

Garnet: how do thank he feels about Rose being pink diamond! Your feeling mad at him for the same reason he is mad at her and us!

Pearl: ...I

Garnet: pearl please she says in tears, forgive him, forgive him as I did you.

Pearl: i..I'm sorry she says in tears

Bismuth: i.. I need to leave! as she exits the house.

Garnet: lapis you must under stand why he was angey.

Lapis I understand, I understand everthing! I told him how I felt and that I love him! And he poofed me with out even careing! She says in tears

Garnet: lapis he was not him selve you have to forgive him.

Lapis I cant! as she leaves flying away as garnet turns to amythest and peridot

Garnet: please.

Peridot: No Way I will not trust that clod again as peridot leaves

Amythest: I'm sorry Garnet but he's turnd against us. she says leaveing

Garnet: Wait...pearl?

Pearl: I'm willing to forgive him but wont he attack us again?

Garnet: no I erased his mind of that.

Pearl: garnet what cased him to attack us like that I've never seen him filed with that much evil and hate?

A gem Steven talked to in a dream of his showed him the future and made him thank we were traders to earth, but in truth she was turning him evil to help her destroy earth.

Pearl: oh my!

Greg: is he going to be alright?

Garnet: he will be fine but he'll notice that the others are mad at him, we need all team mates we can get.

Pearl: why?

Garnet: to prepare for war and to keep earth save.

Pearl: look he is waking up!

Steven: ah where am i?

Garnet: your in your bed.

Steven: what happend?

Garnet: that gem broke the laws of time, and showed you what you should never have seen.

Steven: I don't remember.

Garnet: I have erased that time, we shall never know.

Connie pov

I wack up to see Garnet Greg and pearl talking to steven as I remember that he tried to kill us and the night mare I had was real, but then I hear garnet say she wiped his mind so I get up and go to steven.

Connie: Steven?

Steven: oh hey connie

Connie: guys may I talk to Steven alone please?

Garnet: of course she says smileing

Connie: I'm really sorry for how I've acted Steven and for not being there for you I hope you can forgive me.

Steven: of course I do your my best friend.

Connie: Steven I need a ? Answerd and the truth?

Connie: do.. Do you love lapis?

Steven What do you mean? I love everybody I.. I yes I love her.

Steven: are you mad?

Connie: I have a lot to thank about ill see you tommrow she says leaveing

Connie: Bye steven

Steven: wait connie i love you both the same way I can't chosse one over the other.

Connie: will talk later okay just rest.
As she leaves steven alone in the dark.