Chapter 5

Your Pov♧

This Saturday was going to be lit. It was gonna be just me and him! Dad and I went to the mall Wednesday and bought me a new bathing suit. It was a two piece. Dark purple.

Before I left, dad gave me pepper spray. "Use this if necessary." I smiled brightly. "Really dad?" He laughed. "Yes really!" Neji honked a little and I turned to my dad. "My baby girl is growing up. Okay have fun!" I nodded and hugged him tightly then ran off.

"Be back before 3 dad!" "I know!" He yelled after us. I got in Neji's car and he leaned down kissing my cheek. "LET'S ROCK!!!" He screamed, then off we drove to the water park. It was a nice peaceful drive.

When we got to Konoha Water Park Neji parked the car and helped me out. We went in through the gates. Our bags scanned. Then we went to the changing area. "I'll be waiting out here. Don't take too long okay?" I nodded with a smile. "Okay." When I got in the changing room I saw a few girls.

They turned and stared at me. These girls were from school. It was Ino Yamanaka. Sakura. And Karin Uzumaki. They just stared at me. "Look what the cat dragged in." Karin hissed.

The bullies laughed.

I ignored them and just took off my f/c dress revealing my hot bathing suit. I smiled at their angry glares and exited the room. Neji was in his trunks. They were dark purple too! Matching mine!

We both laughed and got to a chair laying down in it. Then we leaned in close and Neji took a photo. "Don't post it." I told him. He smiled at me, "don't worry I won't." Seconds later, we go in the water. After putting on lotion of course to prevent sun burns. We started swimming and it was so fun! He splashed water on me and I did the same back to him.

While we kept on swimming something suddenly grabbed my leg and pulled me deep under water. "Y/N!!!" It was dark and I looked down squinting to what was holding me. Good Lord, I saw Cinnamon and Ino. Wait! Seri, Cinnamon and Gloria are friends with Ino?!

I can only assume Seri and Gloria are here too. They go everywhere together as a group. I tried kicking Cinnamon off because I was running out of breath quickly. When my last breath disappeared everything turned dark.

****

"She's awake!!!" I groaned aloud forcing my eyes open. "Huh?" I asked. The light blinded me for a few seconds. Next to me was Neji, and Lee. Lee sighed in relief and lifted my head so I could take in more air.

"I thought I'd lost you!" Neji cried, hugging me close. Lee placed a hand on my shoulder. "Cinnamon and her friends are banned from this water park. I'm sorry I couldn't get to you on time. I'm a bad lifeguard." "It's fine." I said to him.

This is the first time he ever spoke to me. Lee stood and got me a towel then walked away. Neji took over. "We're taking you back home." "I'm hungry!" I whined. Neji stared at me. "Fine." After drying off and putting on a short sunflower dress, Neji and I walked off and got in his car.

He drove us to a big restaurant. "Welcome to Moana and Donna! The most popular diner in Konoha." I chuckled.

"I AM MOANA OF MOTONUI!!!"

"Stop!" Neji scolded. "I can't help it." I laughed. We got in the diner and some nice catchy music was playing. "I'm thinking of good vibrations!"

A woman with long black hair and big brown eyes walked over to us. She had smooth brown skin and wore a checker black and red shirt with a pair of dark denim jeans. "HI NEJI! Welcome back to the diner! Welcome newbie!" She greeted me.

"Hi!" She looked exactly like-"I'm Moana!" Her.

AHA

"Nice to meet you Moana of Moto-. I'm Y/n." I caught myself nearly teasing the older woman. She looked like in her 20's. "Right this way!"

Moana took us to our seats and we sat down. "I can't believe I just met Moana." I began when she left. Neji chuckled. "Don't let her hear you. She flips when people tease her about her name."

After a nice heavy lunch at the diner, Neji took me home. "That was fun." I said to him. "Thank you for today." Neji kissed my lips for a while.

"Anytime. Prepare for tomorrow! We're going to the movies." I got out the car and waved bye to him with a smile. When I entered my home I saw an unknown woman. She had long brown hair and green eyes.

Light skin. "Who are you?" I asked. She stared at me. "Nice to meet you! I'm Diane!" Dad came out the kitchen with two glasses full of wine. "Oh y/n! I didn't expect you to be home so early." I glared at him for a while then walked up stairs.

"Y-y/n!" I ignored his calls and slammed my door shut. What a great dad.