Chapter 28 -The End-

Did you really think I was done?! 😂
There is a slight lemon mentioned and this chapter is going to be a bit long.

________________________

♧Your pov♧

The dance carried on. Sasuke and I got to know a lot more about each other. He and I didn't have much in common but he was still a chill person.

Finally at 12am Naruto and I left. He took me home. "So what's next?" He asked me. "Hm?" "What's next in your life?" I thought about it for a while and grinned. "College." We chatted more.

"Which college do you plan on enrolling into?" I asked Naruto. "Konoha Business and Law." I bit my lip. "Oh cool." "What about you?" He asked me. "I was going to Canada. I heard the Institutions are amazing. Whatever floats my boat." Naruto and I stared at each other for a long time.

"Would you ever come back?" "Of course!" I blurted out almost too quickly. I felt a peck on my cheek and faced Naruto with a smile. "You're amazing y/n." I leaned in kissing his forehead. "You're even more amazing Naruto."

Naruto walked me to my door. "You know. I'm really happy you chose me." I chuckled. "Me too honey." He blushed. "H-heh. A nickname!" Naruto gently pecked me on the lips again and I did the same.

[1 year later...]

"The class of 2020 graduates!" Kiba yelled. He held up a small shot glass and grinned at all his friends. "Cheers! To the lovely couple! Naruto and y/n! Cheers to everyone here! That managed to get pass high school! We are about to go into college anytime now!"

We all held up shot glasses as well. When Kiba drank his drink we did the same. Sasuke sighed in content. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "What're your plans cus?" He asked me.

"Canada!" I said above the loud voices of teenagers. I felt a hand on my lower back and turned around to see Naruto. He leaned in kissing my neck gently.

"Hey." He whispered in my ears. "Hi." Sasuke gave us a smirk and walked off. I felt his hand entwined with mine. Naruto and I left the bar quickly.

"I leave for Canada tomorrow morning you know." I told Naruto as we checked into our apartment. We entered and headed straight for the bedroom. Naruto lay me in bed kissing the side of my neck and then my jaw.

"I know babe, but just this once. It's been months since we last had sex." I blushed as he started to remove his shirt. "N-Naruto." "Come on y/n. I can't keep up anymore." I felt his hand run up my thigh.

"Fine." I moaned out. Naruto's beautiful abs were revealed. I was getting really excited. By excited, I mean wet. He removed his pants and I threw off my dress. Naruto bit on the hem of my underwear pulling it down with his teeth.

He came up from between my thighs and smashed his lips against mine. I kissed back just as deep running my hands on his well toned body. My knee gently touched his hard dick. "You're eager~" I teased, still rubbing his hard on.

"Tease me even more and I promise you. I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to get up for your flight tomorrow morning." I blushed but kept rubbing him anyway. "What if I want you to fuck me till I can't move?" Naruto leaned down kissing my jaw and squeezing my breasts.

He lightly pressed my nipples. My body felt warm and I moaned yet again. "Do that again it felt so good~" Naruto took off my bra and kissed my nipples gently. "Naruto!~ Again please~" he gently rubbed on my nipples again. This was going to be such a long pleasurable night.

"Be careful." I thought back on Naruto's words. Here I was in Canada. I got here a day and a half later. When I landed right away I contacted my dad then Naruto. I looked around for my ride. There was Suigetsu!

"Suigetsu!" I ran over to him and we hugged tightly. "Y/n!" I was staying with him for a while until I got into the college I applied for and got my dorm. "I missed you." Suigetsu told me. I smirked. "Me too."

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I felt weird. "Umm..." Suigetsu held my hand. "I love you y/n." He kissed me but I pulled away. "Woah woah wait!" "What?" Suigetsu kissed me again but I pushed him once more. "Suigetsu! I have a boyfriend!"

He blushed. "But..." "I'm not cheating on him." I stood and walked to my room. Never did I ever expect Suigetsu to attack me like that.

[9 years later...]

I lay in Naruto's arms. He gently rubbed my swollen belly and kissed my forehead. "Our little boy will be showered with gifts!" Naruto squealed in my ear.

We got married a year ago. Naruto became Hokage. Neji...died. Unfortunately. Nobody saw it coming. He served in the military and was k.i.a. I remember crying my eyes out for my first love.

I was sad for a month but Naruto helped me get through. We are very happy together. Guess what! Naruto became Hokage! I was so surprised when I got back four years ago and found out about that.

I was so proud of him. Naruto and I moved from the city and we were happy together in a peaceful community. Now we have our son, s/n coming along. I know in my blood that s/n might come out with the sharingan as well.

I smiled a bit to myself feeling blood drip from my eye as the mangekyu sharingan awoken. Who would have ever thought that an L/n, daughter of an Uchiha, would end up marrying an Uzumaki? Who would have ever thought that I ended up with Naruto in the end? And I'm sure you must be wondering what happened to Jessica.

She betrayed my trust as my friend sleeping with Neji countless times behind my back then she moved away. She's married now and she has 5 kids. We don't talk much at all. As for Suigetsu? He became a doctor and we're still best friends.