Chapter 18

[1 Year Later...]

♧Your pov♧

I walked around the Hyūga household following a short girl with long dark brown hair. She was taking me to I suppose Neji's room? I was sort of nervous.

I have never been in any place this fancy. "What's your name?" I asked her. "Hanabi. I'm Neji's cousin." I nodded. "Cool." "You're y/n. Neji's girlfriend." "Yes I am." I blushed a slight red.

Neji invited me over to his home to play video games, since it was toxic in my own home. A year ago after my dad and that woman got married, we moved. It was farther from school, and dad was even considering enrolling me in a closer school.

Now Diane's pregnant. She's so annoying! I wanted to run away, she's a total bitch to me. Hanabi opened a room and walked right in. "Close the door!" Neji yelled, playing a game on the big screen television. "Tch, y/n came." Hanabi walked out closing the door behind us.

"Hey." Neji paused and turned smiling at me. "Hey baby." He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer. Neji kisses up my neck gently squeezing my waist.

Recently we all became seniors. The first year juniors rolled in. I was excited. Knowing quite well i'll be graduating next year, and going to a college I favor. "What game is it?" I asked, picking up a controller. "Plants vs. Zombies 2." I forced a smile. "Cool! I missed this game!"

Neji kissed my hand. "Baby, you don't need to pretend. I know you're really sad. School's been real shit lately. I'm sure your step mother hasn't been the best help in many ways. You can be real with me y/n. Don't pretend."

I quickly wiped my tears. "I'm fine Neji." He sighed hugging me. "When someone says they're fine, they're not fine. They're not okay. Please y/n let me help you." "I don't need help! I don't...need any help. I'm fine." Neji got into multiplayer and we started playing together.

Killing a bunch of zombies and unlocking new plants and zombies. Earning coins and other special prizes. My phone buzzed and I glanced down at it. "I gotta go." I muttered. "Huh? Why?" "I'm late for work. My shift changed." Neji frowned. I stood giving him his controller.

"Anywhere I could change?" "Bathroom." I entered his bathroom and changed into my uniform. A red shirt with a chef's hat as the logo, and pants. I walk out putting my bookbag over my shoulder.

"I'll call you." Neji stood kissing me deeply. I kissed back for a while. "Okay. I love you." "Love you too." I left the mansion and caught a cab to work.

I pay the driver and exit running in from the back. "Y/n! You got four pizzas to deliver! Got that?!" I frown hard putting the black hat on my head. "Yes sir." My boss, Mr. Acamichi, was a hothead when it comes to food. I take the keys to one of the delivery bikes.

Jessica placed the four boxes on the back of the bike making sure it was strapped on. She gave me a smile. "Good luck y/n." Yes we still remained best friends. Suigetsu moved to New York so we barely have contact. He's going to college there.

Kim and Jang moved to another school, far from here. The Akatsuki was scattered all over the place, but on New Years, at exactly 12am, we all met up. We planned on doing this every year.

At that time we would throw a huge party and drink till we threw up everything we ate. It was so fun this year. The only person left here with me was Jessica. I prayed to God she wouldn't leave me too.

"Yup. Good luck to me." I started the motorcyle speeding off to my first stop. I was caught in traffic for at least 12 minutes. When I made it to the house I got off the bike and did a quick fire style jutsu to heat the pizza up again.