Chapter 24

There was a loud screech that filled the air. More pain filled me. I felt it in my arm, my leg, and at the side of my head. My ribcage was hurting the most. I couldn't breathe. Blood was all I could taste. I saw blurry images of cars speeding by and the traffic light blinking. It felt like rain dripping on me. That was all I saw.

[Timeskip...]

I felt a soft hand in mine and heard talking. "We might have to pull the plug Mr. L/n. I'm sorry. It's been too long." 'What?'

I tried forcing my eyes open but all I saw was darkness. Am I blind?! There was a squeeze. "No doctor. Please give her more time!" I managed to move my mouth. "Yeah. Just a little more time."

Dad's voice was my light. I wasn't dead. "Y/N!!" He hugged me tightly. "OW! OW!" Quickly he lets me go. "I'm so sorry!" "Dad. What happened?" "No. Don't talk. Yet." There was moving around and I could tell that more doctors entered the room.

They were talking and I guess checking me out. Only thing is I couldn't feel anything. Except for stuff in my hand. When they were done doing whatever, I felt a hand at the back of my head. Something was being removed from my head.

Slowly I began to see the light. Pain surged through my eyes. "Ah shit!" I cursed. "You okay?" Dad asked me. "My eyes were in pain for a while but beyond that? I'm fine." The doctor spoke to dad and then they all left.

Except dad of course. "What happened?" I asked him again. Dad sighed placing a hand on his thigh. "You were in an accident y/n. Naruto Uzumaki rushed you here right away." I nodded and sigh in relief. "Your arm and leg is broken. Your skull fractured to the back. Your ribcage was completely pummeled but you got through. You got a broken jaw and they had to cut into you then stitch you back up in many places."

I moved my good arm and felt the line alongside my jaw. "What about my eyes?" Dad sighed. "They're stuck on the sharingan. Temporarily." "I have the sharingan?" I asked in shock. "Yeah. Your mom was an Uchiha. She ran away when she was about 19. She's Fugaku Uchiha's younger sister." Dad sighed.

"She's the outcast of the Uchiha clan. Nobody looked for her. We never thought that her eyes would be passed down up until now." I nodded slowly. "So that means. Sasuke's my cousin?"

"Yeah." I frowned. "God why?" Naruto walked in through the door with a frown and placed down a gift. He wiped his tears and sat beside dad. Then he held my hand. "Y/n. I hope you're doing okay. I miss you." Then he kissed my hand.

"Naruto." He looked up in shock and cried in shock and happiness. "Y/N!!" I chuckled squeezing his hand gently. "I missed you! You're okay!!!"

Suddenly Suigetsu walks in and grins at me. "Suigetsu!" Dad stood and kissed my forehead gently then left. "How long was I out?" I asked. "Five months." I sigh and hold my head. "It's alright y/n. You're excused for all the work you've missed. I covered for you."

Naruto told me. I smiled gently at him. "Thanks Naru." Suigetsu sat where dad was and kissed my hand. "I was so worried. We all thought you would never wake up." I smiled. "Your hair grew." Naruto said, touching it.

"I missed you Suigetsu. Thank you both for being there for me. But who are all these gifts from?" Naruto picked one up and gave it to me. "A few from Suigetsu. Most from me. Three from your dad. Three from your step mom. There's one from Jessica." "Where is she?"

Suigetsu shrugged. "I really don't know." "When did you fly in dude?" I asked in shock. "Two months ago." I opened the one Naruto gave me and saw a picture of the most adorable babies I've ever seen.

Both were girls. One had short y/h/c hair and big bright f/e/c [father's eye colour]. The other had f/h/c and y/e/c. Behind it read, "Daisy and Danna."

"Cute. She named them after her. My half sisters." I opened up three other gifts. There was a knock on the door and a nurse walked in. "Visiting hours are over guys. You can see y/n again tomorrow."

Naruto kissed my forehead and Suigetsu kissed my cheek. "See yah y/n." They left and the nurse gave me a strange box. "Someone dropped it off. It's for you."

I opened the box and saw a letter. Beside the letter was the Uchiha pendant. I placed it around my neck and read the letter. Is it from Sasuke?

Welcome back.
-H.N