Chapter 11

♧Your pov♧

"Did I ever tell you that you look extremely attractive in a uniform?" Neji flirted with me. "Babe! I'm on duty! Now buy something or go away!" It's been a month. We only had one more month left for summer vacation, and I got a job! I worked in a cafe as a cashier.

I wasn't very fond of the job, but it paid pretty good.

"I'd like to buy you." Neji told me with a wink. "You're drunk, go home Neji." He leaned in to kiss me but I leaned back. "Babe! Please not while I'm on duty!" He pouted and kissed my hand. "Fine."

He then looked up at the billboard. "I'll take a strawberry smoothie, and a slice of chocolate cake." I nodded and took that down then handed him a bill. "That'll be 20.34." He handed me thirty dollars and I gave him his change.

"Got any plans next week?" He asked me. "We'll talk later, you're holding up the long line behind you." I told him with a smirk. Neji glanced back, slightly shocked by all the angry faces.

"I'll just.." "uh huh?" "Go now.." "right."

****

"Ugh." Like really? Neji sat in one of the booths patiently waiting on me. The cafe was nearly empty with only three people left. The two strangers left leaving only Neji. "I'm sorry sir we're closed." I told him with a smirk. Neji looks up and grins at me.

"I came here to collect you!" He stands and wraps his arms around me. Neji plants soft kisses on my neck. "I'm taking you home okay?" "Mhm." We left and got in his car. On our way to my home, Neji turned on the radio and music started playing.

"Oh! I don't really like this song!" Neji complained. "Hehehe." I smirked and began to sing along. "Hey I just met yah!" "Y/n please."

"And this is crazy!" "God no," "so here's my number! Call me maybe! It's hard to look right!" "Baby." "Gotcha baby! But here's my number! So call me maybe!" Neji glared at me for a while. We stopped at a traffic light and he kept glaring while I ran through my Instagram.

"Like the new pics?" I asked him, showing Neji photos of me, Jessica and Suigetsu. Me and Kim. Me, Kim and Jang. Me and Suigetsu. Me, Jessica and Konan. Me and Jessica. I could go on and on!

"Nice." He dully said. "Aw Neji what's wrong?" "It's just that." Neji became silent for a while. "There's no new ones with you and I." I smiled at him. "I'm about to change that!" I took a photo of him and I, with my lips on his cheek and Neji blushing.

"Aww you look so cute!" I squealed. Neji blushed a little more and rolled his eyes. "W-whatever." I posted it and almost immediately I started getting likes and comments. I read out loud a few.

Jayla: omg I ship!

Fiona [>reply to Jayla<]: same!

Unknown 21: she isn't even nice. Neji-kun deserves better.

Glorious Headlock: they are like one of the cutest Instagram couples!

Oscar: I wish you was single y/n!

That comment from 'Oscar' made me blush just a bit. The one from 'Unknown 21' deserves to be ignored. A few more comment came up.

NejiHyūgaofficial [>replies to Unknown 21<]: I don't see why you care if she's pretty or not. As a matter of fact y/n looks way better than you ever could. She is better. Better than my exs. Do yourself a favour and step off her back dipshit.

Jayla: [>replies to Oscar<]: you must be some thirsty 30 year old pedophile!

Judy Ellyn: I wish I had such a cute boyfriend! And such a beautiful face to go with it!

Donald: [shipname] for life! I wish I had a girlfriend like you y/n! Neji you so lucky!

Y/nandfood [>replies to NejiHyūgaofficial<]: thank you baby!

NejiHyūgaofficial [replies to Y/nandfood<]: np baby

"Hey. Y/n." I look up from my phone at the sound of my dad's voice. "Yeah?" "Did you pack your bags? Remember, we leave next week Thursday." I sigh aloud.

"Yes dad. I packed." He nodded and fixed his apron. "Did you tell Neji you're going away for the month and you'll be back when school reopens?" I bite my bottom lip just a bit.

"Actually n-no. I haven't found the courage to do that." Dad held his head for a while. "Oh y/n." "I'm sorry. I'll do it tomorrow!" Dad turned and headed back into the kitchen to continue cooking, while I kept scrolling through Instagram.