021

After a long awkward car drive with Jungkook all the way to the restaurant, we finally got out of the suffocating car and headed into the restaurant where we meet our friends. If I can still call them that...

"So that's when I knew I was deathly afraid of spoons- oh hey Taehyung and Jungkook!" Jimin perks up when he sees us both arriving.

"Aw damn Tae didn't go to Jail." a sad Hoseok replies

"I love you too Hobi" I send the sad sunshine a flying kiss adding the 'mwah' sound at the end of it just to make it even more annoying for him.

"Come on sit down, I want food and we're not gonna get it if you guys are standing there the whole night" a hangry Jin interrupts

I sit down next to Jimin, opposite Jungkook.

We chat and order our food. And after a while I start to feel something on my foot. Once I realise it's a foot I look Jungkook straight in the eye glaring at him. I know it's his foot. Jungkook however was already staring at me as if he was waiting for me to notice his foot. He taps my foot with his and then mouths out the word 'footsies'. I almost walk straight out of that restaurant after realising what he was doing. How old is he even? Wait- don't answer that.

I glare at him harder, if that was even possible at this point, but he kept that smug smirk on his inhumanly gorgeous face.

I shake my head and hit my foot down onto his a little harder than he did to me. I see him wince for a second before I feel a shooting pain up my leg

"OUCH! Jeon fucking Jungkook I swear-"

"No swearing at the table please and thank you"

"What do you mean, I did nothing" Jungkook answers batting his eyelashes, acting as if he was the victim.

"what are crying on about Tae?"

"John jungfuck over there fucking crushed my foot. I'm pretty sure its broken"

"That's what you get for stepping on my foot hard!"

"YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE THING!"

"Alright Taehyung, we're in a restaurant can you please-"

"WELL I WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED IT IF I WASN'T BORED"

"HOW I WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU WERE BORED"

"YOU COULD HAVE CLEARLY SEEN, BY JUST LOOKING AT ME!"

"WHY WOULD I WANT TO LOOK AT YOU-"

"SHUT UP THE BOTH OF YOU!"

And that's how we got kicked out of the restaurant.

They kicked us out saying something along the lines of "People are trying to eat in peace, so if you guys are going to continue to fight then please escort yourselves out of this restaurant"

All I know now is that both me and Jungkook were under the intense glares of all our friends for ruining their night.

Whoops...?

Double update 👀