038

JUNGKOOK POV

I walk over to the sleeping angel I found on the subway. I sit down on the cold and vacant spot next to him and slowly move his head so its resting on my shoulder. A smile dances across my lips once I feel him snuggle into my side even more, trying to grasp as much warmth from me as possible.

The boy had soft brunette locks sitting on top of his head and a gorgeous face being slightly covered by those locks. His soft features were relaxed in the state of sleep and his small breaths fanned across the skin of my neck ever so gently.

This boy was perfect.

Never in my life had I ever seen someone as beautiful as he is.

Was he even real?

I feel myself being captivated in his beauty, being drawn in like a mosquito to a light. My heart swells at every little movement of his, like the way his nose twitches every now and then and the little snores that escapes his mouth every few minutes. I'm pretty sure I love this boy.

It's pretty ironic, meeting on the subway. Almost like something out of a movie or a k-drama that I used to binge watch as a teen. My love life is just interesting in general. Me and Taehyung started our love life in high school. Yes, I know you might be expecting some sort of stereotypical love story of Taehyung bumping into me making us fall onto the floor where we would look up into each other's eyes and fall deeply inlove at first sight. Yeah that didn't happen.

We first met when I heard a boy shouting from a tree, obviously stuck.  I ended up getting him down eventually and he then explained how the hell he got up there. Yep you guessed it, another dare.

I almost laugh at the memory.

We ended up getting a coffee at a café and just talked about life, I guess. We found we had many things in common, that being friends. Well not friends exactly because I wasn't exactly friends with Jin, but that was Namjoons boyfriend and Namjoon was one of my best buds.

Our groups soon merged, and the threesome got together not too long after that. That then left me and tae all alone and after many dares and weird experiences I finally built up the courage to ask him out.

He said yes, obviously, and we had - well in my eyes - the most perfect relationship anyone could want. I loved him, and he loved me and that's all that mattered in our world.

We spent every waking hour cuddling or down each other's throats before I started going... downhill. Well yeah you can probably guess the rest.

But that's enough about us because as of this moment there is no us and I need to stop reminiscing over all these things if I even want a single chance to get over Tae.

I smile at the boy in my arms before grabbing out my phone.