025

Jungkook POV

After a very tough time of playing tug-a-war with Taehyung over the poor cat, Tae finally decided to let go of the distraught animal. I set down the disturbed cat and grabbed Taehyung's hand before he could pick up any other sort of animal, that is if there even are any other animals at this party.

We both make it out of the smoke, alcohol and sweat filled dorm room and out into the hallway, where I felt like I was finally able to breathe again.

"Oh, hi Kookieee~"

I look at his drunken state for a minute. His overly flushed cheeks and ruffled hair sticking out in every direction. It might not sound it, but right now he was the most beautiful human I had ever seen. I curse at myself for ever hurting this angel. And that's the exact moment I made this promise to myself, I'm going to treat Taehyung like the prince he is and even though he probably won't ever trust me again, I want to be there for him through everything, thick and thin. Even if I'm just in the background.

I snap out of my thoughts once I feel his soft fingers touch my cheek ever so slightly.

"We better get you to your dorm Taehyung"

"But whyyy"

"Because your drunk out of your mind and you'll get hurt if you stay out any longer"

"Okay fineeee, but I want something first"

"What do you want?"

"A kiss from my Jungkookie"

I widen my eyes at his request. He's definitely not in his right mind.

"No Tae, your drunk and if your sober you would never do this. I don't want to take advantage of you."

"You already have once before, and you left me before so why not do it again. Kiss me and then leave"

"Tae that was in the past-"

"Just because it was in the past doesn't mean you can just pretend it didn't happen"

I sigh. My past actions coming back to haunt me once more. I can almost feel the black hole rising from the ground to consume me once again. Maybe this time I won't be so lucky, maybe this time I won't be able to escape. I start shaking without realising. I don't want to go down there again. I don't want to lose my world again, I don't to lose Taehyung again.

I feel two soft hands grabbing at me shoulders messily with poor coordination before a body stumbling into mine, creating a hug between me and the overly drunk boy.

"Don't shake Kookie. I just want a kiss. I should be able to have a kiss from my boyfriend"

Boyfriend. I like that title. I miss that title.

I trap his small face between my hands, leaning my head forward slowly. My eyes connected with his beautiful brown pupils. Soon our lips connect and our eyes close, feeling the short euphoric state of the majorly overdue kiss that both had been so longing for.

I pull back ever so slightly so I can get a close-up view of the incredibly gorgeous boy in front of me. His cheeks still flushed and his lips now red and swollen. His hair still sticking up in every direction and his eyes looking innocently into mine. I can confidently say I love this boy.

"Let's get you back to your dorm."

"No, I don't wanna" Taehyung refuses to move, stomping his foot on the floor and pouting with his arms crossed.

"Where do you want to go then?"

"Kookie's dorm"

I smile at his request before slipping my hand into his warmer one and pulling him the direction of my dorm.

"Kookie?"

"yeah?"

"Why did you leave me."

"I-"

"Why did you do all those things to me."

I glance down at Taehyung. My sad eyes glide over his face which was painted in sadness. Had I really caused him that much sadness. Was I so lost that I didn't even see his pain.

I decide not to answer. He's drunk he's not going to remember anyways.

Soon enough we make it to my dorm and I swing the door open. Taehyung goes straight to my room muttering that he's tired. I follow soon after.

I tuck him in my bed, making sure he's warm and comfy before leaving the room.

"Kookie?"

A small voice calls from my distant room.

"Yeah?"

"I'm lonely"

"And?"

"are you really that dumb?"

"What?"

"I want you to sleep with me you dumbass"

"O-oh right"

// so we hit 1k aye

also i rlly need to start planning out my books before publishing them because every book i have published is not thought out and i kinda just make it up as i go, soooo.

^ also from before I edited it lmao and I never ended up planning out any of my future books oops—