one; shut it mayfield!

CHAPTER ONE(SHUT IT MAYFIELD!)

CHAPTER ONE
(SHUT IT MAYFIELD!)

"SUNNY GET THE FUCK UP!" Said sunnys father. He had always been disrespectful and sunny didn't mind. She didn't hate the adrenaline he gave her, but it didn't mean she liked it. It was still annoying, especially when she was having amazing dreams.

She said nothing as she sat up and stuck up the middle finger at his backside as he left out the door. She got out of bed and got ready. Brushed her teeth, put her hair in a low pony tail, and put on some dark blue jeans and a yellow sweater. She walked out of her room and saw Steve sleeping. "Steve!" She said nudging his shoulder.

He didn't budge.

"Bub, get up!" She yelled. He still didn't move. "Steve!" She yelled in his ear. "no!" he moaned out, grabbing sunny by the waist and pulling her in the bed with him. "I don't wanna go to school." He whined. "Well we have to so get up or I swear to god I will slap you." He immediately sat up. "I'm up!" He yelled. Startling her and his mother. She rammed into his room. "Stevie don't be so loud! And sunny-bunnie, go get on your bicycle!" She yelled. "Yes ma'am." They both said in sync. Sunny got up and left Steve's room, going to hers and grabbing her grey book bag. She went outside, got on her silver bike, and left.

"Hey." Said a familiar voice. Her head turned to see mike wheeler. "Hey." She said back. "So how was your summer?" He asked trying to be polite. "It was fine" she said. "Cool" He said back. She leaned her bike a little closer to his trying to say something. "Hey mike?" She said looking up at the sun. "Yeah?" He said turning his head to her. "Have you gotten in contact with el yet?" She said worriedly. Mike paused for a second. Looking at the school in front of them. "No." He whispered truthfully. Sunny frowned but quickly shook it off. "Well I hope you do mike. Really, I do" she sincerely said back, as she parked her bike and locked it.

It was only 7:43 so she had time to kill. And that's exactly what she did. She reached into her book bag to grab a marker, maybe draw on her arm a bit. She looked behind her and saw Steve outside, leaning on his car talking to Nancy. She was walking over so she could ask to sit in the car. As she was walking she could hear a loud beep. She looked to her left to see a blue Camaro speeding right at her. She let out a yelp as she stepped backwards, tripping on her own feet and falling, hitting her back on the concrete. Steve turned snapped his head towards her and raced over to her, Nancy trailing behind him. She got up and stuck her middle finger in the air at the camaro. "Are you ok?" Steve worriedly said. "Yeah, I'm fine." She said a little shakily. "Alright but if he crosses you again I won't be afraid to bash his head in." Steve said seriously. "Sure you won't be." Sunny said sarcastically putting her hand on his shoulder.

As she was walking away a red headed girl came skating up to her. "Hey!" She said. "hey." Sunny said back. "So what's your name?" The fiery red headed girl said. "Sunmarina. But no one calls me that. It's summer, sunny, or sun. Got it?" Summer said semi-seriously, putting her hand out to shake. "The names Maxine but call me max." she said taking the hand and shaking it with a firm grip. Sunny was fine on the outside but on the inside her mind couldn't stop repeating this one sentence.

I cant breathe, she's breathtaking

Sunny quickly shook that thought as she walked away with a slight smile on her face. Huh, Maybe she wasn't so bad after all..