nine; what the fuck! im 13!

SUNNY WAS UPSTAIRS TALKING TO a friend of hers, max mayfield

SUNNY WAS UPSTAIRS TALKING TO a friend of hers, max mayfield. A nice friend of hers. The friend she called her crush. She had called max because it was 9:30 pm and she was more than bored. She found out at school that she had a walkie talkie and decided to call her on it. She was whispering, giving advice while max ranted to her on the phone about her home life, due to the fact that billy was again being mentally and physically abusive. It did truly scare her, made her feel like he was Neil and not billy.

But she had ended up getting her address and sneaking out of the house, taking her sweater that had the most money in it. A forty five bucks. Fighting did pay off quite a lot, especially in her case.

She walked down the street, downwards towards cherry lane to not find maxine but to her surprise, tommy. "Hey what're you doing out here kid?" He said smugly smirking. "I snuck out, chill! Now, you got anything on ya?" She said, a blank expression on her face. "Well I got cigs, weed, and some- wait wait wait! Aren't you Steve's sister!?" He said angrily, thinking she was going to tell Steve.

"Listen tommy my damn brother won't give a fuck. I won't tell him. Now how much is the damn weed?" She said bluntly.

He looked both ways, cleaning some imaginary dirt off of his sweater. "Sixty for a bag." He said looking her in the eye. Sunny winced at the mysterious glare in his eyes before checking her wallet.

"Tommy, im short a few, only 15 bucks. Can I pay you another time?" She asked, looking up at him with her best dough eyes she could do. He just looked at her, flipping the toothpick in his mouth before slinging his arm over sunny's shoulders.

He lowered down to sunnys ear and she shivered at his hot breath against her ear. "What do you say. We get out of here? Back to my place." He asked, giving her behind a slight grab.

Sunny looked at him in shock. "Tommy! I'm literally 13! Your 17! It-I-no! What the fuck!" She exclaimed, stepping back from him a bit.

His smirk didn't falter as he stepped up to the point where they were close, both of them practically breathing the same air. "Cmon baby, I'm in the mood and carol doesn't need to know. It'll just be a secret..between you and I." He so called 'smoothly' replied, not getting the hint that she didn't want him whatsoever. "Tommy, no. That's disgusting!" She gagged, her face painted with dismay and disgust. His face slowly began to contort into one of anger as he grabbed her by her wrist and dragged her to the side of a house. He slammed her onto the side of the house before turning her around, turning one of her arms onto her back. "Don't resist. It'll only hurt more." He breathed, flipping her back to him as she struggled, squirming In his iron-like grip. He swung his hand back and before sunny knew it there was a sharp stinging pain on her cheek. her head was turned so fast she was shocked that she didn't have whiplash. She turned back at Tommy, a smirk etched onto his face. "Baby, you should of stopped moving." He smugly admitted, trailing his hand down her jaw earning a shiver from sunny. At this point she had small black dots dancing around the sides of her vision as she hit her head on the hard painted wood of the house. He swiftly lifted her off of the house and slammed her back into it once more, making her world start spinning. "This..I-isn't...oh-over.." she mumbled before her world went black.

──────〄──────

sunny squinted as she felt her eyes open, a wave of dizziness overcoming her as she tried to sit up. "What the.." she incoherently murmured, looking around. She raised an eyebrow as to why she felt sore in her legs and suddenly her eyes widened as she remembered what happened. She looked around, feeling the dirt to see if there was at least a condom on the ground. She froze as her hand fell to the foil wrapper, eyes widening. She shakily stood up, nausea hitting hard as she felt like throwing up. And so she speed walked / stumbled over to the back of the house and let out all of the bile that built in her stomach. She moaned as she wiped the excess vomit off of her cheek. "Your kidding." She whispered, getting the throw up on her sleeve. She looked around to see Max's house in the distance, as max had described it to her.

She put one foot in front of the other, gasping at the pain in her pelvis. "Jesus, what the fuck did he do, rearrange my guts?" she mumbled, grasping onto the bark of a tree for stability. she groaned before lightly slapping herself on the cheek. "Cmon sunny, us Harrington's-"
she spoke, dragging herself a bit, successfully managing to walk. "-we-were tough." she slightly smiled with tears brewing in her eyes, even while she was limping a bit. and thus, she set the course to Max's house, just along the way.

──────〄──────

sunny caught her breath as she looked outside of max mayfield's house. it wasn't big but it looked comfy, well it did on the outside. She looked around the sides of the house, finding a window with red curtains. "found it." she victoriously whispered, pumping her fist up.
she speed-limped over to the window and began to hoist herself upon it backwards, her bum landing on the windowsill. "Umpf!" She sounded, hitting her head on the top of the window. That's as far as she got before she felt a hard force on her back knock her back onto the crack in between the grass and the cement. Sunny groaned and rubbed her shoulder blades, sluggishly turning over.  "what the..sunny?!" Max exclaimed, climbing out of her window to check on the girl. "ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod, I'm so sorry! sunny are you ok?" Max asked, worry evident on her face and creases scratched into her eyebrows. sunny squinted in her direction, her vision foggy. "m'fine," she assured the ginger, waving her hand and attempting to get up, hissing at a scratch she got on her palm from the concrete. she slowly stood up, pain streaking through her body.