six; harrington hatred

FIGHTER(HARRINGTON HATRED)

FIGHTER
(HARRINGTON HATRED)

SUNNYS MOTHER ALWAYS WANTED a daughter that was girly. A daughter that could connect to her instead of her father. But she turned out different. She didn't like girly things, or boyishly things.

And now was a time that her mother was on her last nerves. She had told sunny to pick out a dress to wear and laid out three. Once she came back in her room to check on her. There she was wearing her usual sweatpants and t-shirt. So her mother had grabbed her arm, grabbed the first dress that was laid out and shoved it onto her body. even through Sunny's cry's of hate and disgust. After, she had grabbed her arm again, led her to her vanity, and pulled on her hair, tugging on six strands, making two pigtail braids. Once she was finished she left go of her daughter. "Well, dont you look beautiful?" She said sweetly giving a smile.

But sunny knew better. She knew that this dinner was a facade. And a maybe fake smile.

Once her mother had left she felt her eyes tearing up. "Don't cry, don't you cry over something so damn stupid." She told herself harshfully. She pushed her tears back and took a second to look at what she was wearing. This dress she had on was disgusting. It was white, with orange flowers. They were awfully lined with black and looked disgusting. Her mother left a pair of shoes in the corner. A pair of White sneakers with little red stars. She shrugged. "Sneakers aren't that bad." She said. She put on some Green and yellow striped tube socks and tugged the white and red sneakers onto her small feet.

She stood up after putting them on and walked out of her room. She then walked down the stairs to see her mother looking in awe and her father in disgust.

She didn't spare another glance at her father as she walked over to the coat rack to grab her white sweater. She put it on and checked both pockets to see if she had any money for the arcade tomorrow. And alas she had a ten dollar bill in her hand. "What are you doing with that fucking money?!" Her dad yelled. "I had it in my pocket." Hushed whispered back. "I had it in my pocket what? what do you fucking address me as?!" He yelled in her face. She looked at him in pure hatred and disgust. "I had it in my pocket sir." She said. "Listen here you bitch" he said grabbing her by the neck. "If you don't address me by sir in every single fucking sentence you say to me. I will not hesitate to fucking slit your damn throat." He said, turning red with anger. Sunny swallowed her spit forcefully. "ok sir" she said fearfully. He let her go, letting her get a breath of air. "Good. Now let's go on to the wheelers." He said, fixing his tie.