𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 - 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌

SUNNY WOKE UP FROM A slap to the face

SUNNY WOKE UP FROM A slap to the face. From the one and only mike wheeler. "Bastard!" She yelled as she stood up. "Sorry, just needed to talk to you." He explained, gulping as sunny crossed her arms.

she looked him up and down as if he was her own father, which produced the most icy glare she could conjure up. you see, this was her technique. Look at them with a bitchy cold stare no matter what, and cross your arms. That was her way to be intimidating.

"Fine."

"Great!"

They conversation while getting sat at the dungeons and dragons table. "Dustin's already on his way and so is Lucas." He told her, moving the board off of the table. "Ok. Wait what about max?" She asked him, standing up a little to intimidate him. "she's not coming." He said, rolling his eyes at the blonde, infuriating her. "Why not?" She wanted to know, cracking her knuckles in habit. "Because she's not in our party!" He snapped at her.

Sunny looked taken aback but that all changed in about two seconds. "and why not mike? Is having a girl in the party too much for you?" She asked darkly, walking up to him until his back reached the wall.

"Yes! El's not back and it's not the same wiー" before the boy could finish he felt a throbbing pain in his jaw. He looked at the girl before realizing that she had punched him. "What the fuck!?" He yelled. "Language micheal!" Ted, his father said from upstairs. "Just leave me the fuck alone, She's not granted in our party! She's annoying! Why do you want her in our party so badly anyway? Do you like her or something? what are you gay?!" He yelled, not caring who heard.

And that was Sunny's breaking point.

She lunged at the boy with rage in her eyes. "Let gー" before he could say anything, sunny had out a hand on his mouth. Sunny then grabbed his collar and punched him square in the nose. She then with the flick of her hand she pushed him towards the wall with a quick grunt, an imaginary hand holding him by his throat as he clawed his fingernails towards his jugulars.

Sunny stared at her hands in shock, tremors on both of them and slight tears stinging her eyes. she blinked them back before walking towards the opposite wall, her eyes snapping back up to mike to see him coughing rapidly, holding his throat. She practically went white as she saw the marks on his throat, the red and purple bruises on his neck from the lack of air and the force of her telekinesis. it really was like an imaginary hand.

What the hell just happened?" A voice asked. Sunny looked to her left to see lucas staring at her in shock, backing up slightly in fear of his own friend.

"I-I'm sorry."