three; 750,000 points!

FIGHTER(750,000 POINTS!)

FIGHTER
(750,000 POINTS!)

SUNNY HAD JUST got out of class after about 43 minutes. She was stressed, bored, and tired. But still shocked about the fact that max had beat his score on dig dug. So now the boys and sunny were going to spy on her.

"There's no way that's madmax!" Mike said doubtfully. "Yeah girls don't play video games." Will added. "Ahem?" Sunny coughed. "Besides sunny" He said nervously. "And plus you cant get 750,000 points on dig dug, it's impossible!" He added to the first sentence, completely ignoring what sunny had said. "Ah-hem, micheal." Sunny sent a death glare his way. "But her name is max." Lucas pointed out. "So what?" Mike said obliviously. "Really mike? How many maxes do you know? be honest." She had added to Lucas's point. "I don't know." Mike untruthfully said. "Zero!" Sunny and Lucas said in sync. "That's how many." Lucas continued.

"Yeah and, she shows up at school the day after someone with her same name breaks our top score? I mean, you kidding me?" Dustin ranted. "Exactly so she's gotta be madmax! She's gotta be!" Lucas said. "Plus She skateboards so shes pretty awesome." Sunny added. "Awesome? You haven't even spoken a word to her." Mike stubbornly said. Sunny gave him another glare which told him to 'back the hell off or else' which he did, sort of. "I don't have to, I mean look at her, shit I've lost the target!" Dustin exclaimed.

Sunny was just in her own world thinking about max and how beautiful she was. Her flaiming hair, her shiny eyes, her tomboy personality. she was the dream girl to her, She loved her. She snapped out of her thoughts when will said. "There." pointing to max throwing out a paper. All the boys minus sunny started running. Sunny just walked. "No need to rush!" She yelled. Once she caught up Dustin was the unraveling the paper. "Stop spying on me creeps. (Except for sunny)" she had put in quotation marks. "Well shit." Dustin had said, the rest of the party looking at sunny. "Why didn't she say you?" Lucas asked. Before she could answer she principal came over. "William Byers? Your mothers here." He said, monotone. Once he left she continued. "Well she didn't say me because we are slightly friends. Sorta, not really. We had like two interactions." She had said.

"Hey do you guys think wills ok?" Dustin asked the remainder of the party. "He's always weird." Lucas had said. "I don't know, he's quiet today." Sunny had said. "He's always quiet." Lucas said back to the blonde. "Whatever I'm going to actually go talk to her." She said. "Wish me luck!" She said again before they could speak, running away.

A.N

I STG I STAYED UP FOR LIKE 12 HOURS AND IM ON MY PERIOD. HELP ME 😶😬😬😬😶