eleven; arguing and.. posessions?

SUNNY WAS IN THE SCHOOL PARKING LOT waiting for her brother, as she called him. Once he got there he ran up to her and pulled her away. Once he pulled her away max walked over to try and listen without being seen, she couldn't get a good view nor a good listen to them speaking but she couldn't risk them seeing her. She wasn't worried of the time as all of her worry was directed towards sunny.

"When were you gonna tell me that you were still talking to Tommy?" He shouted at his sister. Sunny looked taken aback and this made max feel such remorse for the girl. she looked at him, searching his eyes for any knowledge of her and Tommy's little "incident"
"wow. you really don't know. I cant believe you. I thought you would understand an that you would realize this but your such a fucking idiot that you don't." sunny said, pacing around and running her hands through her hair, her voice slightly cracking. Both girls felt tears in they're eyes as they both tried to push them back. "I don't what? I don't what sunny? He told the truth, I believe him. Now listen, when we're you going to tell me?!" He yelled, shoving his finger in her face. "What the fuck did he tell you?! He basically has you brainwashed! You are wrapped around his finger like a damn puppet!" She yelled back, swallowing the lump forming in her throat and as well as the urge to puke.

Sunny had never seen Steve like this. So angry and filled with hatred. He suddenly leaned in close. "None of you goddamn business." He stoically retorted, turning to walk away, sunny grabbed his wrist and tried to pull him back to her, to which he pulled his arm away. "You know what? It is my fucking business, if you didn't realize that. You were talking to Tommy about an incident that included me." She pointed at herself, her anger flaring. he just looked at her, huffed and left. Sunny stared at her brother, pain evident in her eyes as she felt them clouding, the pain of the situation really getting to her.

sunny wiped her few tears before fixing her hair and her bookbag comfortably on her shoulder before walking into the building.

She stopped walking when she saw a familiar curly haired boy with a ghost busters costume. She chuckled at the sight. a certain red head was with him. She walked over to them to see Lucas next to him. She stood at the side of max, wrapping her arm around her shoulder. She saw the pang in Lucas's heart and felt for him, removing it hesitantly and giving him a small smile, not getting it returned but she understood as to why.

"Our party's a democracy, the majority vowed for you to join, me, will, and Lucas ." Dustin continued. Sunny thought it was funny because of how seriously they took this party. "Oh I didn't realize it was such an honor to go trick or treating with you." She threw back. "Yeah, well we know where to get the full sized candy bars." Dustin said sweetly. "We figure you'd want in." Lucas said smiling widely. sunny went over to their side and nodded along with them.

"That's presumptuous of you." She said looking the boy up and down with a straight face. Sunny snorted at her joke and Lucas rolled his eyes at her snort. "Yeah." Dustin said. "Totally." Lucas also said still trying to win over her heart. Max muttered a low "let's go." Before walking away slowly, hearing Dustin shout "uh, so, um you'll come? We're meeting at the maple street," "cul-de-sac at 7:00 pm!" Sunny synchronized with him.

"That's 7:00 pm on the dot!" He shouted again. Sunny heard Dustin just about yelling Lucas's name because he didn't know if presumptuous was good or bad with made sunny crack a smile. "What're you smiling at?" Max had said to the girl. "Nothing." She said looking down at her. "gotta go! Crap I'm almost late! Bye!" She shrieked running away leaving sunny to walk to her class.